Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Concept Designer

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Concept Designer

Post by Nomaru on Sat 7 Feb - 20:14

IDK if that's the actual term for it, but I wanted to ask if I could join the Argus team as someone who helps generate ideas.  I would come up with ideas for new additions or gameplay mechanics in your games, come up with the specifics of weapon and equipment abilities (especially considering ones with unique abilities).  I could also help with creating the stories to the games, including specific scenes and overarching stories. I could help coming up with the specifics of ideas other Argus members come up with (for example: if you guys wanted unique zombies in The Lost Ages, i could come up with several different types and you guys could choose what you wanted)

From the ideas standpoint, you could look at my suggestions that I've posted in here (probably the best one would be the Skills/Perks one I just made, as I've given a couple of examples of stuff I think might be good skills).  For the storyboarding part, you could look at the backstory I made for my guild, Survivors of Mortality.  I also have a novel that I'm in the process of editing and I could send you guys an excerpt from that, too.

Finally, please give me a yes or no here.  If you guys don't want me, I promise I won't get mad and I'll be just as active in the forums as ever.  I just want to know one way or the other.  Thanks for your consideration!

Disclaimer:  I am an advanced program at my school (full IB, if anyone knows what that is).  Because of this, there may be times where I'm bogged down with homework and not be able to get much done.  I also plan on going to college after High School (I'm a senior now), and from what I hear the workload there will be comparable.  I promise that I'll try and get as much done as I can during those times, but I thought you guys should know beforehand.

Argonus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Concept Designer

Post by Argonus on Sun 8 Feb - 10:19

Once Akira gets online again, I'll ask him if we can accept you.

You have nothing on Asuna... MY OTAKKUUU

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru on Sun 8 Feb - 10:23

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24