Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

New Weapons Ideas

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: New Weapons Ideas

Post by Nomaru on Sun 5 Jul - 17:54

Though I could see it as a possible spell. So you cast the spell on the sword, and you have a few slashes at extended range (think ichigo's Getsugotensho vs. virgil being able to do it seemingly whenever he wants) Though I haven't asked akira about that yet, so it may not happen.

AlexMaass
Old Member
Old Member

Post by AlexMaass on Wed 15 Jul - 16:43

i was looking into weapon and environment design are you open to guns as well as bows. A strong compound re-curve might be an idea with a redwood shaft and infused with some other form of mystical material for strength purposes. My idea for a gun though is a standard semi-automatic machine gun type stock but with the accuracy of a sniper rifle as a rarity of course. Just an Idea

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 16:46

AlexMaass wrote:i was looking into weapon and environment design are you open to guns as well as bows. A strong compound re-curve might be an idea with a redwood shaft and infused with some other form of mystical material for strength purposes. My idea for a gun though is a standard semi-automatic machine gun type stock but with the accuracy of a sniper rifle as a rarity of course. Just an Idea

Guns- Nova- No, Age of new beginnings/the lost ages- Era accurate ones only,

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

AlexMaass
Old Member
Old Member

Post by AlexMaass on Wed 15 Jul - 16:47

Akira would you be interseted in any mockup designs for your team of weapons designers?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 16:56

AlexMaass wrote:Akira would you be interseted in any mockup designs for your team of weapons designers?

not really- I like to keep all the designs that we put into the game to being made by my team only-no external sources

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

AlexMaass
Old Member
Old Member

Post by AlexMaass on Wed 15 Jul - 23:41

Alright thats fine. Smile

LilpyroX
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by LilpyroX on Wed 23 Sep - 21:53

Will there be a blacksmith, where you get to pick a certain hilt, and blade, kinda like weapon customization?

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru on Wed 23 Sep - 22:07

LilpyroX wrote:Will there be a blacksmith, where you get to pick a certain hilt, and blade, kinda like weapon customization?
Yep, pretty much exactly what you described. The higher level smithing skill will open more blade/armor parts, and different materials will change the color of the weapon (which can be changed to anything you want using dyes, which you can buy separately using col)

LilpyroX
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by LilpyroX on Wed 23 Sep - 22:08

Nomaru wrote:
LilpyroX wrote:Will there be a blacksmith, where you get to pick a certain hilt, and blade, kinda like weapon customization?
Yep, pretty much exactly what you described.  The higher level smithing skill will open more blade/armor parts, and different materials will change the color of the weapon (which can be changed to anything you want using dyes, which you can buy separately using col)

okay thanks man Very Happy stay cool bro Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:19