Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Angels of Death Recruitment Post

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Angels of Death Recruitment Post

Post by GOD on Tue 10 Feb - 13:03

This guild's purpose is to purge Aincrad of all sin. Whether that be through killing PKers, arresting thieves, or other methods, we work together with the other guilds of the Victim's Guard Alliance to make Aincrad a safe place.

Soon after the discovery of Aincrad, the Angels of Death soon discovered other worlds. As a result, this guild will be active in all games produced on the Nerve Gear.

To all who are solo players right now, I encourage you to join Angels of Death or any of the other guilds within the Victim's Guard Alliance. We all will warmly welcome you into the guild. I wish you all will consider this invitation and accept. The way to do so is by either sending a PM to the guild's leader or by posting on the guilds' page.

If you wish to be a solo player, you may ignore this post. I am only posting this topic for those who wish to join a guild but are too shy to do so or don't know how.

Thank you all, and please do consider my offer.

Last edited by GOD on Fri 12 Jun - 17:10; edited 4 times in total

Jizeru
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Angels of Death Recruitment Post

Post by Jizeru on Fri 13 Feb - 17:42

I wanna join if you will let me

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by GOD on Fri 12 Jun - 17:03

So, just wanted to add this post because I forgot to explain it above, but if you wish to join Angels of Death for only certain games, that is perfectly fine and acceptable. I, nor anyone else, will judge you based on things or actions done in other games, just in the one you are playing with us. Have fun!

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by GOD on Thu 22 Oct - 14:48

Our guild is still looking for members, and is active across the board in most games. We are unsure yet which games to be active in or not, so exclude my last post. Feel free to join by posting here!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:16