Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Survivors of Mortality Recruitment

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Survivors of Mortality Recruitment

Post by Nomaru on Thu 19 Feb - 13:18

SoM is currently looking to build up our forces, especially our frontline (meaning tanks).  Anyone looking to apply can either do so through a PM to me or through a post on the Survivors of Mortality guild page.

Below is the basic information on our guild.
Hidden deep in the Caltainus Valley existed an ancient village.  It wasn't a big village, or an important one, but it was peaceful and a happy place to live and people loved it their.  The village, named Solus, was one of blacksmiths, field workers, and other assorted odds and ends needed to keep it afloat.  It held no strong ties to any other village.  The only glimpses of the outside world it ever saw were through the tales of a traveling trader.  Besides that, Solus was alone.

Despite, or perhaps because, the village was so peaceful, it was a rather boring place in the minds of an energetic youth.  Children in the village would do anything they could in order to keep themselves entertained.  One such group of children, inspired by legends of the heroes of the world brought to them by the Trader, took it upon themselves to be the great heroes they loved hearing about.  So, every day, these children would go to the woods encircling Solus and fight each other with sticks, never ceasing to impress themselves with their unquestionable heroics.

One year, the roaming trader never came.  He, along with the other villages in Caltainus Valley, had heard that the great pack of Demon Wolves, a constant danger in the southern parts of the valley, had migrated much further north this year than in previous ones.  Demon Wolves, while simple-minded creatures, were ruthless and effective killers.  They never shied from any potential source of sustenance, human or animal, and rarely hunted alone.  All of the valley's villages all fled further north, heading towards the protection of a nearby castle.  All except Solus, which had never been told of the pack of wolves.

Then, the day came.  The wolves, smelling a huge stockpile or prey in one place, attacked in force.  Solus, a peaceful village with no need for instruments of war, was unable to defend itself.  The screams were heard echoing throughout most of the surrounding areas, even in the woods full of children playing their game of war.  Quickly, the children ran back to their village, makeshift weapons in hand.  Some came out of fear for their families, others came searching for a place to prove their strength and forge their own legend.  The children froze in disbelief at the carnage they saw.  Sticks at their side, they watched in awe as dozens of beasts destroyed everything they knew or loved.  Then, one by one, the children became to scream.  Yet it was not a scream of fright, it was a scream of courage.  It was a challenge to battle.

Yet, when fighting alone, tooth and claw were more than a match for sticks and courage.  Villager and defender fell in equal measure, and the only dead wolves were found over the corpses of those it had killed and started to eat.  Eventually, the children started fighting together, and the battle began to turn in their favor.  A small raid of the blacksmith's cabin was more than enough to gather enough supplies to drive off the remainder of a pack, yet it was not without a cost.  Less than a third of the children survived the attack, and not a single villager.

These children found themselves truly alone, yet not a single one of them gave up the will to live.  Too many people had given their lives for anything as selfish as that.  So the children vowed to survive, and to protect anyone who couldn't protect themselves.  Nothing like Solus would ever happen again.  The Survivors of Mortality was born.

Eventually survival gave way to thriving.  The children perfected their skills and modernized their equipment.  They began making a difference in their world, and new legends were made.  The childish game of war became a true mission for world protection, and it was something no hero could do alone.  Luckily, the guild did nothing but grow.  Legendary warriors and powerless newcomers sought out the guild, and all were accepted with open arms.  The guild split, with different subsets existing in all parts of the world.  Anywhere there was trouble, Survivors of Mortality was always there.

And so our story leads us to the floating castle of Aincrad...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Survivors of mortality is a guild about protecting the innocent and those that can't protect themselves.  We are willing to fight and kill for these ideals, but we are not a PK/Murder guild.  We fight to protect, we kill to protect, and we want to make the world of SAO the best it can be.  If you want to join, please post in this thread.  Hope to see you all in Virtual Reality bounce  Very Happy  bounce

Symbol:  Our symbol is two groups of threes, which form two triangles through optical illusions.  The groups of threes represent our three strengths:  the strength of the bonds between us, the strength to protect the innocent, and the strength to fight for our beliefs.  The triangles symbolize the feats that we can accomplish while working together, and the existence of everything in pairs symbolizes that we are never alone.  There is always another guild member willing to back you up.

Last edited by Nomaru on Thu 26 Feb - 17:00; edited 3 times in total

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Re: Survivors of Mortality Recruitment

Post by GOD on Thu 19 Feb - 13:59

An even better guild to join would be the Angels of Death guild. Please note that no matter which guild you join, the purpose is to have fun - this is a game, after all. So please make sure that you choose a guild that's best for you, putting the bias aside.

Sog3kih3i
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Sog3kih3i on Thu 19 Feb - 15:00

But there is no better guild than Survivors of Mortality

"The Rokkū~eru style is not for winning battles, it's for slaying the enemy."

Argonus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Argonus on Thu 19 Feb - 18:23

Please don't fight. We are all in the same alliance, we all benefit from a new member joining any guild in the alliance Smile

You have nothing on Asuna... MY OTAKKUUU

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 19 Feb - 19:19

I think that was joking, lol.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 26 Feb - 16:59

I just updated the first post with information on our guild. If anyone thinks I left something important off, tell me and I'll add it.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Mon 13 Apr - 14:42

SoM is still looking for new members. If you want to help the fight for the greater good of Aincrad, yet still be in a guild that's not afraid of PKing (no "the supervillians keep breaking out of prison" here XD) then message me or post something on any of the SoM threads.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Sun 24 May - 10:26

Hey, new members, there are more guilds than KoB, you know. Just sayin' Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Asuto
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Asuto on Sun 24 May - 10:28

Hey, i will like to join the frontline but as a solo player. Like my successor Kirito.

Asuto the Gray Swordsman

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Sun 24 May - 10:31

Yeah, unfortunately, since Kirito played solo, it seems like 90% of the people on here want to do the same. *sigh* it makes it really hard to recruit new members. Anyway, good luck playing solo. Try not to die too early XD

Asuto
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Asuto on Sun 24 May - 10:40

Well lets see, kirito join the K.O.B in some point, so I can think about it when the game starts. 7 years can make some changes in peoples decisions xD

Asuto the Gray Swordsman

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Sun 24 May - 11:04

That's true. Hope you pick to join us XD

Asuto
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Asuto on Sun 24 May - 11:23

Time will tell xD, but for now you guys are my first pick in my mind.

Asuto the Gray Swordsman

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Sun 24 May - 11:34

Awesome XD

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Sat 29 Aug - 10:19

Hey guys, been a long time since I've posted here lol. Anyway, we're still recruiting. For any new members, this guild is hopefully going to have a presence in almost every game made by Izanagi in some form or another, so if you're interested feel free to post here or in the regular guild thread. Any kind of character build or fighting style is welcome. Also, if anyone has any questions about the guild, or really about anything, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer you.

Jabronski
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Jabronski on Wed 16 Sep - 23:40

Could I join?

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 17 Sep - 6:55

yep, sure thing. Welcome to the guild!

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Sat 24 Oct - 9:54

hey, figured I should make an update. We are still planing on existing in any game we can (except AoNB, go World's End!), and we are still looking for new members. You should totally all join us Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:54

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:54