1. Ice Demons (aggressive)
2. Murderous Clowns (passive until you attempt to tame them, then highly aggressive)
3. Clowns (passive; tamable)
4. Eskimos/Humans (passive)
5. Fishmen (aggressive; however, the only way they know how to attack is by chucking whatever they have their sights on up into the air)
6. Ice Snakes (aggressive)
7. Ice Spiders (aggressive)
8. Ice Maze (this would be as you enter the floor from the stairs; not necessarily a mob, but a suggestion to spice the floor up)
9. Revenge Animatronics (passive until they witness another animatronic get killed in front of them)
10. Murderous Animatronics (highly aggressive)
11. Black Cats (passive; tamable)
One thing I wish to mention (The13thNobody, this is mainly for you) is that music on this floor will be key. Nothing, really, is all that scary; if you add music to it, however, that makes things a bit different. It changes the whole mood of the floor if you have scary music. Try watching a horror movie without music and see what I mean. Also, one other idea I had was to make Floor 10 an eternal night until the boss of that floor has been defeated. Just a thought.
Quick notes on clowns: The idea was to have both types look identical with a 50/50 chance of it being tamable or highly aggressive. I'll have the requirements for taming below. The benefit that would get people to attempt it is that the clowns, when tamed, will actually fight for you and be basically your best friend. Also, my thought was for the animatronics to travel in groups of 5 and for those two variations to also be identical.
Clown taming requirements:
1. At least a level 40 character.
2. Give them a steak to eat.
3. Cross your fingers and hope he doesn't murderize your face.