Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.


Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Share

Silverlocke
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 21

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Silverlocke on Tue 2 Feb - 17:25

805 posts, yeah I'd say you're pretty active. By the way do we know what games the guild is going to be a part of yet or will we decide that later?

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon on Tue 2 Feb - 17:52

Silverlocke wrote:805 posts, yeah I'd say you're pretty active. By the way do we know what games the guild is going to be a part of yet or will we decide that later?

I dont think we know that yet


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Tue 2 Feb - 20:50

We still have to figure that one out actually. I would like to delegate that responsibility to somebody who is willing to take this over. Mainly cause I am unable to play any video games in my current living situation. (Limited to no internet)


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon on Wed 3 Feb - 7:45

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:We still have to figure that one out actually. I would like to delegate that responsibility to somebody who is willing to take this over. Mainly cause I am unable to play any video games in my current living situation. (Limited to no internet)

... oh I mean we have a while until any of those games comes out we have years it could change so don't give it up yet ok?


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Wed 3 Feb - 11:43

I was talking more like current games that we could form a guild and play. But i like your patients.


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon on Wed 3 Feb - 12:38

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:I was talking more like current games that we could form a guild and play. But i like your patients.

Oh well if you meant put the guild in other MMO's then I wouldnt join as I dont play many MMO's


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Wed 3 Feb - 13:53

well what mmo would you play?


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon on Wed 3 Feb - 18:39

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:well what mmo would you play?

Idk what games would you suggest putting it on


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Wed 3 Feb - 22:13

Not sure at this point. I have been suggested Final Fantasy 14. but until I build my own pc, this wont be in effect unless someone wants to set up all the details


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

GreyRockEXE
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-11

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by GreyRockEXE on Thu 4 Feb - 1:30

I suggest Warframe (though I can't run it) because everyone loves the FTP model. Except those rich people.
Or this thing I hear of called Guild Wars 2. That sounds like a good guild game.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Nomaru on Thu 4 Feb - 10:43

GreyRockEXE wrote:I suggest Warframe (though I can't run it) because everyone loves the FTP model. Except those rich people.
Or this thing I hear of called Guild Wars 2. That sounds like a good guild game.
a random Noma appears Razz Guild Wars 2 is a great game if you like traditional MMO's. I stopped playing because I don't, but it's one of the best i've tried. Warframe is more of an action RPG than an MMO, but it's one of those games that's really fun to play with friends if you like acrobatic melee/3rd person shooter action, so I can recommend both of them to you guys depending on what you're looking for


_________________

Silverlocke
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 21

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Silverlocke on Thu 4 Feb - 22:15

Most games are better with a few people but GW2 I was able to do solo for a while before I just stopped playing. Warframe though is much better with multiple people than only one which I did for a while. As for FF14, from what I've played it was a lot of fun even on your own. These are all really fun games in there own way but the most recent mmo I played, Gloria Victis, has been my favorite.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Nomaru on Thu 4 Feb - 23:16

Silverlocke wrote:Most games are better with a few people but GW2 I was able to do solo for a while before I just stopped playing. Warframe though is much better with multiple people than only one which I did for a while. As for FF14, from what I've played it was a lot of fun even on your own. These are all really fun games in there own way but the most recent mmo I played, Gloria Victis, has been my favorite.
Doesn't FF14 have a subscription fee? The other ones have been ftp... Sorry, I'll vanish eventually, but I was curious about FF14 and If I can play it without a subscription I may actually buy it


_________________

Silverlocke
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-23
Age : 21

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Silverlocke on Thu 4 Feb - 23:36

Yeah I think ff14 had a subscription but last I checked people were making noise about it going buy to play instead of sub sort of like gw2 was. The part of ff14 I played was the free trial so obviously not a lot but still pretty fun

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon on Fri 5 Feb - 11:25

Hmm well I cant play FF14. I dont think my computer can run warframe(well I mean it can but it doesnt run very well I think fom last time I played) and gears of war? I didnt even know that was on computer


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Nomaru on Fri 5 Feb - 12:03

Bennon wrote:Hmm well I cant play FF14. I dont think my computer can run warframe(well I mean it can but it doesnt run very well I think fom last time I played) and gears of war? I didnt even know that was on computer
Guild Wars, Bennon, not Gears of War Razz


_________________

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon on Fri 5 Feb - 14:20

Nomaru wrote:
Bennon wrote:Hmm well I cant play FF14. I dont think my computer can run warframe(well I mean it can but it doesnt run very well I think fom last time I played) and gears of war? I didnt even know that was on computer
Guild Wars, Bennon, not Gears of War Razz

Oh I read that wrong sorry


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

GreyRockEXE
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-11

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by GreyRockEXE on Tue 12 Jul - 11:41

Recovery +300!!!
The guild website died a long time ago, right...

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Bennon on Tue 12 Jul - 12:03

GreyRockEXE wrote:Recovery +300!!!
The guild website died a long time ago, right...

Yeah I think the site was shut down a while ago


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Leriko on Wed 20 Jul - 0:59

If we're talking about this site, it's a shame. The community used to be really active, but now it's just died. Only a few of us only really post now and then, so, err, nice try, guys...


_________________

The13thNobody
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 104
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-07
Age : 16
Location : United States

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by The13thNobody on Wed 20 Jul - 1:40

Leriko wrote:If we're talking about this site, it's a shame. The community used to be really active, but now it's just died. Only a few of us only really post now and then, so, err, nice try, guys...

The Knights of Caliban had their own guild website, but the website was closed.


_________________

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Leriko on Wed 20 Jul - 1:42

Whoops, can't read properly now lol


_________________

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Sat 23 Jul - 13:26

Ya, it went down. But it is true this site is fairly dead. Even I have become a less active user unfortunately. We should get together on xbox live if y'all have it.



_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Sponsored content

Re: Recruitment for Knights of Caliban

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:50


    Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:50