Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Argus Events?

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Argus Events?

Post by GOD on Sat 28 Feb - 17:21

Hey, just an idea that I and others have been contemplating. What if we had lots of huge events hosted by Argus in SAO? For instance, two examples would be a tournament to determine the best guild and another would be for a tournament to determine the best individual. I think it would definitely make the game tons more interesting. Thoughts?

Morpheus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Argus Events?

Post by Morpheus on Sat 28 Feb - 17:40

GOD wrote:Hey, just an idea that I and others have been contemplating. What if we had lots of huge events hosted by Argus in SAO? For instance, two examples would be a tournament to determine the best guild and another would be for a tournament to determine the best individual. I think it would definitely make the game tons more interesting. Thoughts?

Make a poll Smile easy to count then
I like it.^^

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch."

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Snakez29 on Sat 28 Feb - 17:55

The guild tournament would be great. top five players from each guild going at it in a duel would be interesting

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Sat 28 Feb - 21:10

I like them both, but I think we should have a ton of stuff like this. Does anyone have any more ideas?

I've got one about a competitive race across an obstacle course (i know someone told me about it, but I don't remember who, sorry.). You would be allowed to attack fellow racers and the first to the end wins. Like that one they had in the second episode of Deadman Wonderland, but replacing the blood and death with red glowey things on our bodies and HP Very Happy

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 on Sat 28 Feb - 21:29

scavenger hunts across an entire floor. probably the first floor for the most part, cuz its the biggest. Maybe have the prize be like a high level sword or something, stuck in a stone, and the first person to find it has to carry it all the way back to a starting point or spawn or something. And other players might be notified that he has the sword so that they can attack him on the way, but he has the high level sword to defeat them with.

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 on Sat 28 Feb - 21:31

Snakez29 wrote:scavenger hunts across an entire floor. probably the first floor for the most part, cuz its the biggest. Maybe have the prize be like a high level sword or something, stuck in a stone, and the first person to find it has to carry it all the way back to a starting point or spawn or something. And other players might be notified that he has the sword so that they can attack him on the way, but he has the high level sword to defeat them with.

Scratch the sword make it a dagger with a stealth boost and maybe crits while in hiding and bang perfect

Boogersteak
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Boogersteak on Tue 3 Mar - 18:50

Will Argus ever put any events out there, in any of the games. Like a head to head match for real life currency? Kinda like in Gungale Online...where they can make money through the game....I think, that would be an amazing idea.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Tue 3 Mar - 18:59

if we would do rl currency we would have to get the government's ok to do so. but yes we will do some events for our games.

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Shadrixt
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Shadrixt on Wed 4 Mar - 1:41

I always imagined the possibility of that Very Happy

Party-up anyone?

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Fri 6 Mar - 13:40

for the real life currency i dont believe you would need government approval just a way to convert currency into some type of online currency. Like with xbox live points you buy or anything like that.

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

TheFieryQuan
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by TheFieryQuan on Thu 12 Mar - 10:31

I'm thinking if there is these kind of events you shouldn't die if you are killed, you should have a special respawn because you are registered in a tournament at the moment, maybe something like your health can't drop below 1 or something

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 12 Mar - 13:49

I agree, unless the tournament is specifically designed to kill (like it's a fight to the death, but we offer a huge reward at the end). But, in general, stuff like this wouldn't kill. Now, event quests (like the one for the revive item in the anime) should definitely be able to kill.

Olek
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Olek on Thu 12 Mar - 15:07

Good idea it depends if the battles are to death or more of a pvp like in the anime (up to 50% hp)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:49

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:49