Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Application :P

PandaBear
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Application :P

Post by PandaBear on Mon 16 Mar - 19:19

Idk How I should really make an application but here goes,
I have been coding video games since I was 9. Started in gamemaker with little 2d no coding stuff. Then went to text games from notepad. Now I work personally with UDK and Unity 3d, I program the best, but also can model on Blender and Maya. I am really interested in this, as I've been wanting to make a game for a long time and it is a big dream of mine. I am turning 15 in 9 days.. and It would really be amazing to be known as one of the programmers for the original SAO mmo game. <3

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Application :P

Post by Akira on Mon 16 Mar - 19:40

As of right now we don't need any programmers on the team, but we will keep u in mind when we need more.

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

PandaBear
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by PandaBear on Mon 16 Mar - 19:44

Okay, thank you for the quick reply! Looking forward to the end of the week update. ^_^
Any possible way later on to get moderator? as said, later on. Since I have only looked at the website 2 or 3 times and just now signed up I doubt it'd be possible atm. Razz

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Mon 16 Mar - 20:06

Right now all moderators spots are taken, and i dont see any chance of us adding any more in the foreseeable future

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Argonus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Argonus on Mon 16 Mar - 20:22

As the person leading the forum moderators all of the slots are currently closed. Once members reach 300 I'll open another spot and make a pick from a list of people who want to be moderator.

You have nothing on Asuna... MY OTAKKUUU

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25

Current date/time is Wed 7 Dec - 6:25