Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.


SAO Floors

Share

Immortal
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 347
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-03-28
Age : 21
Location : Austria

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Immortal on Thu 9 Apr - 13:36

A floor where a part of your dmg get reflected or another one with temporal invisible monsters affraid


_________________
I dont care about my life i only want justice ...

Legends tell of a day,
when the world fell into dismay.
I will rise up from zero,
to become the Hero.
Humanity will cheer,
as I march to the frontier.

webpanchi
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-24

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by webpanchi on Thu 9 Apr - 14:26

One of the floors could be an entire cave ,and in only one point of the map ,where could be the city, would be the only one place where there is ligth

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 294
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Snakez29 on Thu 9 Apr - 16:24

a floor that has one giant city, themed after Ba Sing Se from avatar, with a giant wall, but outside the wall would be stronger monsters/dungeons that awarded more XP/col than other floors. Outside the walls it would be mostly desert, but the city would take up quite a lot of space. Maybe a higher floor, like 70 or so, so that the city doesn't have to take up that much space. But a giant ass city where i could become naruto and leap across the rooftops would be amazing.


_________________

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Thu 9 Apr - 19:02

are yall doing anything like ggo? cause thst would be the game i went ham in


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Akira on Thu 9 Apr - 19:10

lol ham: well only time will tell if we do ggo/alo


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Thu 9 Apr - 19:28

raining street. i mean like pouring like in the matrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X08SJFEBSxA

underwater stage. would be one of the higher dungeons. would require to get a potion or something that would let you breath underwater. it would be reusable so you can go back to the dungeon without getting another potion or whatever. maybe it could be a breathing device that would require a high metalwork, crafting, and intelligence to create the apparatus.

ill think of some more later


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Apr - 12:34

How about a desert stage were you have to drink water a lot more than usual and buying water in any towns there costs more then normal as its a desert


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Jay
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 202
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 17
Location : United States

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Jay on Sun 12 Apr - 14:25

I have another Idea I don't know if this is good or not but..
1.A Giant Gear box Like literally just huge gears that you walk around on and they are always spinning moving the towns and training areas.
2.A Floor that is always moving the towns move and the land moves and changes the caves appear and disappear and get covered temporarily (How you could hide the Dungeon) Every Day it changes at the end of the Day and it goes through a cycle every month it restarts from the default setup.


_________________

Shadrixt
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 399
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Shadrixt on Sun 12 Apr - 18:01

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:raining street. i mean like pouring like in the matrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X08SJFEBSxA

underwater stage. would be one of the higher dungeons. would require to get a potion or something that would let you breath underwater. it would be reusable so you can go back to the dungeon without getting another potion or whatever. maybe it could be a breathing device that would require a high metalwork, crafting, and intelligence to create the apparatus.

ill think of some more later
underwater stage is already being done


_________________
Guilds? Not for me... I don't operate under another name in-game...

Party-up anyone?

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Sun 12 Apr - 20:42

my little pony land XD


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Shadrixt
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 399
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-01-06
Age : 17
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Shadrixt on Sun 12 Apr - 20:47

Neutral rly?...


_________________
Guilds? Not for me... I don't operate under another name in-game...

Party-up anyone?

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Sun 12 Apr - 20:50

no. thought it was a funny concept.


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Apr - 21:07

Hey i got 2 more floor ideas

1. One floor that the map is literately just one giant tree and the big city is one the bottom and biggest branch and then there are villlages on the smaller branches up above you and the enmys spawn on empty branches and the npcs had made pathways inside the tree to get from branch to branch but in order to use the pathways you have to do quest but once the quest is done its open for all and the only reward is being able to use the path way and also as you go higher and higher there are less pathways and the branches get to small for villages but the breaches are close enough that you can climb them and the boos is either inside the tree or on the very top both of those sound cool and one more idea I had is that depending on the season the leafs change color fall and regrow.

2. everything is normal except its all upside down the sky is on the ground the city's and dungeons are all on the ceiling (and someone said that maybe you could make it so the controls are inverted so when you go left you go right and vice versa)


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Nomaru on Sun 12 Apr - 21:09

we're already doing the second one


_________________

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Sun 12 Apr - 21:09

Bennon wrote:Hey i got 2 more floor ideas

1. One floor that the map is literately just one giant tree and the big city is one the bottom and biggest branch and then there are villlages on the smaller branches up above you and the enmys spawn on empty branches and the npcs had made pathways inside the tree to get from branch to branch but in order to use the pathways you have to do quest but once the quest is done its open for all and the only reward is being able to use the path way and also as you go higher and higher there are less pathways and the branches get to small for villages but the breaches are close enough that you can climb them and the boos is either inside the tree or on the very top both of those sound cool and one more idea I had is that depending on the season the leafs change color fall and regrow.

sorta like the tree from avatar?


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Apr - 21:16

alpha-beta-gamma wrote:
Bennon wrote:Hey i got 2 more floor ideas

1. One floor that the map is literately just one giant tree and the big city is one the bottom and biggest branch and then there are villlages on the smaller branches up above you and the enmys spawn on empty branches and the npcs had made pathways inside the tree to get from branch to branch but in order to use the pathways you have to do quest but once the quest is done its open for all and the only reward is being able to use the path way and also as you go higher and higher there are less pathways and the branches get to small for villages but the breaches are close enough that you can climb them and the boos is either inside the tree or on the very top both of those sound cool and one more idea I had is that depending on the season the leafs change color fall and regrow.

sorta like the tree from avatar?

Like avatar the last airbender or that one with the blue aliens?
but also not i mean on the branches not in the tree

alpha-beta-gamma
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 206
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 21
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by alpha-beta-gamma on Sun 12 Apr - 21:17

blue aliens haha.
and they sorta lived in a tree.
more accurately like in alo the tree of life type feel right.


_________________
Supreme Grand Master of the Knights of Caliban

"Repent! For tomorrow you die!"

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Apr - 21:19

well no i meant literately on the branches anyway but i hope that's put in (as if its not in development i would like something i though of in the game)


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Bennon on Mon 13 Apr - 9:50

question/floor idea

my question is how many floors do you have complete like how many with the terrain and how mnay with everything?

and also here are my floor ideas

Like one were everything is so bright that you have to buy these special glasses located on that level only to go out or take penalty's from being blinded basically

A different one is were everything is so dark that you can barley see you hand in front of your face and you have to buy a lamp to use in order to see

And one more were one half is the super bright floor and the other half is the super dark floor
I like my ideas who else does?


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Akira on Mon 13 Apr - 9:53

We have in total 18 floor done.


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-12

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Mon 13 Apr - 10:51

Bennon wrote:question/floor idea

my question is how many floors do you have complete like how many with the terrain and how mnay with everything?

and also here are my floor ideas

Like one were everything is so bright that you have to buy these special glasses located on that level only to go out or take penalty's from being blinded basically

A different one is were everything is so dark that you can barley see you hand in front of your face and you have to buy a lamp to use in order to see

And one more were one half is the super bright floor and the other half is the super dark floor
I like my ideas who else does?

that is a good idea but i think it should be the bright floor with a super dark dungeon

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Bennon on Mon 13 Apr - 10:56

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Bennon wrote:question/floor idea

my question is how many floors do you have complete like how many with the terrain and how mnay with everything?

and also here are my floor ideas

Like one were everything is so bright that you have to buy these special glasses located on that level only to go out or take penalty's from being blinded basically

A different one is were everything is so dark that you can barley see you hand in front of your face and you have to buy a lamp to use in order to see

And one more were one half is the super bright floor and the other half is the super dark floor
I like my ideas who else does?

that is a good idea but i think it should be the bright floor with a super dark dungeon

I think that's even better then what i said all the dungeons are super dark but then what about the boss room?
Also i told someone about my idea and they said it was stupid

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Bennon on Tue 14 Apr - 9:45

How about a puzzle floor? the actual floor is normal but the dungeons have puzzles and any time you fail it you get damaged by a trap


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Veratic
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 22

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Veratic on Wed 15 Apr - 5:37

I've had a few ideas for some floors/dungeons.

1. A dungeon with a sort of set up to the construct in the movie Cube. but probably not as intense xD

2. A floor that's a ruined urban city

3. Giant ocean with Island around the place

and yeah just some food for thought

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Leriko on Thu 16 Apr - 1:37

I have an idea! How about a modern city type of thing except that it's all abandoned and eroded and radiation has caused normal everyday animals to mutate into monsters? Kind of like Adventure Time but different. Also, the only way to unlock the boss tower would be for someone to figure out the WHOLE back story as to why the city exists and as to why the monsters mutated.

And when the boss 'tower' is unlocked, a building explodes/collapses for no reason at all and creates a tunnel into an underground giant science lab type of thing where the boss is in a containment chamber where high level monsters spawn in the tunnel? Oh, you also get modernised clothes/armour in this level as well!

Don't worry, hundreds of years has passed since the city was exposed to radiation so there wouldn't be any type of radiation effects...or would there?

In the end, it's all up to Argus!

Oh and to quote SWEabridged...
"Not even the heat-death of the universe could calculate the amount of FUCKS I give."


_________________

Sponsored content

Re: SAO Floors

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27


    Current date/time is Wed 7 Dec - 6:27