Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

New Weapon - Warglaives

Baelin
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

New Weapon - Warglaives

Post by Baelin on Thu 14 May - 16:04

Hello there everyone. After asking Akira a question about weapons. He said only official weapons will be added, so i'm writing this in a hope that it becomes official and will be included in SAO. The new weapon idea I am here to suggest are Warglavies.

For those of you who don't know Warglavies are dual bladed weapons in which you hold the middle of them and then use either end to fight.

Here is a link to a picture showing how they work if anyone is confused. http://www.propsport.com/images/blizzard%20collection/blade%20of%20azzinoth%20replica_3.jpg

They are fast weapons that can be dual wielded but are normally intended for quite close range combat depending on their size. I also think they go very well with the feel of SAO. I would like to say even if they are not added as an item for players they have a really nice boss weapon feel to them.

A picture to the weapons can be found in the links below.

http://www.propsport.com/images/blizzard%20collection/blade%20of%20azzinoth%20replica_7.jpg

and

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/I2KE9WGYNBLI1403888260391.jpg

As you can see they are really cool weapons and in my opinion would make a great addition to SAO. Added or not I wanted to at least give it a shot as for me these would be my weapons of choice in the game and would make me feel very happy knowing they were obtainable. In the end I know its up to Akira to say if he wants anything like this in the game and I completely respect your choice no matter what.

If anyone wants more information on the weapons comment down below and ill try and respond as quickly as possible. Or if you have any improvements please suggest them here aswell.

Thank you all for reading. Have a Wonderful Day Smile

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: New Weapon - Warglaives

Post by Akira on Thu 14 May - 16:12

By official weapons- i meant only ones Reki kawahara has said r in-game

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 14 May - 16:16

Unfortunately, we're pretty serious about only including weapons that were seen or implied in the anime or various light novels/manga in our games, but we might be able to include it some of our other games (like how we plan on including Tonfa as police batons in TLA). I honestly don't know if I would like them in our games or not, because to me they look awkward to use, but I know I'm not the only one fighting and you really seem to like them.

Anyway, after I got off topic a bit, we almost certainly won't be including them in SAO. Sorry Sad

Baelin
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Baelin on Thu 14 May - 16:19

Okay to me that is fair enough just had to give it a shot. Thanks for the quick response. Also sorry Akira didn't really get it the first time thanks for clearing it up.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 14 May - 16:28

its fine- i didnt explain it very well when i said it.

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Blank
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Blank on Fri 15 May - 0:34

Baelin wrote:
Here is a link to a picture showing how they work if anyone is confused. http://www.propsport.com/images/blizzard%20collection/blade%20of%20azzinoth%20replica_3.jpg

Blank
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Blank on Fri 15 May - 0:37

Does anyone how to play dota or dota2 ???

Like Anti-Mage !!!!

grimreaper1000
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by grimreaper1000 on Thu 4 Jun - 9:46

But couldn't you put this in a rare quest and have it as a super rare item then even the u still need someone who has the dual welding skill

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 4 Jun - 11:01

grimreaper1000 wrote:But couldn't you put this in a rare quest and have it as a super rare item then even the u still need someone who has the dual welding skill

Nope- We r following the anime/Lns to A T-if its not officialy stated then dont bother with asking us to put it in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:15