Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Can you do this?

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Can you do this?

Post by Kyoya on Mon 8 Jun - 7:09

Hi guys,

I'm kinda lazy, lol, so I was wondering if you could make this into an app where it buzzes when you get your first notification so I can just click on that and come here. I don't know it would just help me know when I need to check then forums because I like staying up to date.

Thank you for your time,
                                                     Kyo

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Can you do this?

Post by Akira on Mon 8 Jun - 11:53

Kyoya wrote:Hi guys,

I'm kinda lazy, lol, so I was wondering if you could make this into an app where it buzzes when you get your first notification so I can just click on that and come here. I don't know it would just help me know when I need to check then forums because I like staying up to date.

Thank you for your time,
                                                     Kyo

Idk- if we can do that- as it would just take more time then what we have free atm- though we may be able to do it in the future

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru on Mon 8 Jun - 12:18

It would probably be better to do it once we have our own site, that we built completely from scratch. We're using something else to host these forums (forum-invision, I think, or that's just something random in the URL). idk how much control over stuff like that Akira has in this forum.

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya on Mon 8 Jun - 15:02

Okii! I actually thought one of those would be the answer

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27

Current date/time is Wed 7 Dec - 6:27