Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Age of New Beginnings Update:

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Akira on Sat 13 Feb - 11:13

Leriko wrote:Hey, Akira, I was wondering where you stored everything for these games...I mean, for all of the files and the engine and whatnot, wouldn't it take up a considerable amount of space? Oh, also, how do you share the files that have been completed? Do you upload them to a private file sharing site or something?

I'm just curious. Like, really curious.

well for all our txt stuff- we store it in a private one note thats shared with most if not all the team- but first we write it either hard copy or in notepad or a program like it- and tehn upload it here and then it gets uploaded to the one note- and then hardcopy or digital one like the programs like notepad save files get deleted. As for the engine we have it in Google Drive and on at least 1 coders pc- that way they can work on it- then any one who wants a stable version can download it from the drive (also most if not all of IG members have multiple hard drives- i have 2- 1tb and 1 500gb one- and for 3d models- completed ones get up loaded to the drive as well- but first their sent to thier team leader- and then they upload it to the drive-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sat 13 Feb - 18:24

Ah, that makes sense. Now my curiosity has been sated, and I won't be asking many more questions anymore.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sat 13 Feb - 19:03

Leriko wrote:Ah, that makes sense. Now my curiosity has been sated, and I won't be asking many more questions anymore.

aww but i love ur questions!

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sat 13 Feb - 21:56

Well, I'll have to look around and create questions just for you, Akira. I'm running out of stuff, though, but it should be fine.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sun 14 Feb - 12:16

Leriko wrote:Well, I'll have to look around and create questions just for you, Akira. I'm running out of stuff, though, but it should be fine.

Yay! and ye questions can be hard to come up with

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:14