Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Age of New Beginnings Update:

AWash227
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by AWash227 on Fri 10 Jul - 14:00

Cool. I learned from youtube that's why I asked. Any chance there can be a NVG forum setup again for updates on it, that was one of the things i most looked forward to reading about.
~AWash227

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Fri 10 Jul - 14:48

AWash227 wrote:Cool. I learned from youtube that's why I asked. Any chance there can be a NVG forum setup again for updates on it, that was one of the things i most looked forward to reading about.
~AWash227

yeah we will put one up again-probably with in the next month

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Sat 11 Jul - 10:22

Can't wait for more updates!

ExtraLoad
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Pack of the wolves

Post by ExtraLoad on Mon 13 Jul - 13:48

Akira_ wrote:Sorry for the late update-(internet wouldnt let me load after i got the model loaded and had taken a screen shot) but her is a a very rough Colosseum

" />

Haven't been home for some time... Looks amazing! Good luck!

P.s. I will be gone again for some time, just so people know I am not dead...

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Wed 15 Jul - 0:04

where will we spawn

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 0:43

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:where will we spawn

tis up to the player actually- and u get to spawn in one of the safe zone- witch will be a capital

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Wed 15 Jul - 1:00

Akira_ wrote:

tis up to the player actually- and u get to spawn in one of the safe zone- witch will be a capital
ok.but...the way this game was talked about it made it sound like safezones werent going to be in it considering that it was said we can assassinate and become world leaders

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 1:05

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

ok.but...the way this game was talked about it made it sound like safezones werent going to be in it considering that it was said we can assassinate and become world leaders

lol oppsies thought this was the TLA XD- but u will spawn in a capital of ur choosing- and beggining of the game~ all existing world leaders at the time will be in-game

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 on Wed 15 Jul - 1:05

will it be the whole capital or just a designated part of a capital?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 1:08

Snakez29 wrote:will it be the whole capital or just a designated part of a capital?

the whole capital- though u spawn into the town hall type of place

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Wed 15 Jul - 1:12

just a thought Exclamation Idea but i think that no one should be able to pk in the game for a set amount of time at the begining or maybe when you start you cant be pked by anotheer player for a set amount of time

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Wed 15 Jul - 1:25

That would be cool because someone could just wait at the spawn to kill you repeatedly.

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Wed 15 Jul - 1:28

yeah and dont forget about the ppl at the start of the game that will pk as soon as everything starts

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 1:31

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:yeah and dont forget about the ppl at the start of the game that will pk as soon as everything starts

well its not like everyone would have a weapon(not kidding no one gets a weapon at the beginning of the game(they do get some money though around 1500 in what ever country they start in) Twisted Evil

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Wed 15 Jul - 1:41

Akira_ wrote:
DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:yeah and dont forget about the ppl at the start of the game that will pk as soon as everything starts

well its not like everyone would have a weapon(not kidding no one gets a weapon at the beginning of the game(they do get some money though around 1500 in what ever country they start in) Twisted Evil

Evil or Very Mad doesnt mean you cant choke a player...or beat them to death Twisted Evil
and think about the players that will join after just the first day...and how about putting something in the game to get a super power but noone can have the same power as anyone else ( like devil fruits in one piece )

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 1:49

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

Evil or Very Mad doesnt mean you cant choke a player...or beat them to death Twisted Evil
and think about the players that will join after just the first day...and how about putting something in the game to get a super power but noone can have the same power as anyone else ( like devil fruits in one piece )

true~- and nah thats unrealistic~ and the game is ment to be as real as possible plus u know how much work we would have to do to make sure every person has a unique power XD

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Wed 15 Jul - 11:25

Akira_ wrote:
DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

true~- and nah thats unrealistic~ and the game is ment to be as real as possible plus u know how much work we would have to do to make sure every person has a unique power  XD
no what im saying is that their was a limited amount of powers, no one can have the same powers, no one can have more then one power, and in order to get the power you have to find a rare item

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 15 Jul - 12:08

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

true~- and nah thats unrealistic~ and the game is ment to be as real as possible plus u know how much work we would have to do to make sure every person has a unique power  XD
no what im saying is that their was a limited amount of powers, no one can have the same powers, no one can have more then one power, and in order to get the power you have to find a rare item

its still unreal~ in rl u dont have people with powers and their for wont be in this game

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 14 Oct - 15:27

Update part #1

Guess what location this is at on the Titanic (yes i know the game is a few years away from 1912 but why not get the most famous ship out of the way as soon as possible)
" />
" />
" />
" />

(Note far from final textures)

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Wed 14 Oct - 16:41

Beautiful!
Strange how people would build the titanic again, even after they know the outcome...

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Wed 14 Oct - 19:28

Silmiss wrote:Beautiful!
Strange how people would build the titanic again, even after they know the outcome...
Think about it this way. We know the titanic sinks, but we also know how it sinks. We can do a lot to make sure that doesn't happen, then change history that way. Or sink it early, if you think like I do Razz

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 on Wed 14 Oct - 20:57

Nomaru wrote:Think about it this way. We know the titanic sinks, but we also know how it sinks. We can do a lot to make sure that doesn't happen, then change history that way. Or sink it early, if you think like I do Razz

Or you could let history run its course and legit just act out the movie.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Wed 14 Oct - 21:11

Snakez29 wrote:
Nomaru wrote:Think about it this way. We know the titanic sinks, but we also know how it sinks. We can do a lot to make sure that doesn't happen, then change history that way. Or sink it early, if you think like I do Razz

Or you could let history run its course and legit just act out the movie.  
hmm...tempting...

eh, too much effort. I'll just detonate something in the boiler room or something like that.

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 on Fri 16 Oct - 19:52

imagine this tho:

Its you playing as jack, and the female NPC comes along.
She seems tense, and a little nervous at first, so your omnipotence as a player who knows the story tips you off to whats happening.
She says "Jack, paint me like one of your french girls."
You say "I gotchu bae."
After you're seemingly done drawing, you turn around the easel to show her the canvas.
It just says "Ur exp points are mine now b*tc#"
You stab her and gain 300 exp. and the achievement "Lady Killer"

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Fri 16 Oct - 21:38

Snakez29 wrote:imagine this tho:

Its you playing as jack, and the female NPC comes along.
She seems tense, and a little nervous at first, so your omnipotence as a player who knows the story tips you off to whats happening.
She says "Jack, paint me like one of your french girls."
You say "I gotchu bae."
After you're seemingly done drawing, you turn around the easel to show her the canvas.
It just says "Ur exp points are mine now b*tc#"
You stab her and gain 300 exp. and the achievement "Lady Killer"
Unfortunately, AoNB doesn't have any kind of leveling system, otherwise I'd totally do that (if it was part of the achievement, if not I'd probably just stab her and move on).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:48

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:48