Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.


Age of New Beginnings Update:

Share

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 294
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Snakez29 on Sat 17 Oct - 0:45

Oh well XD it would still be worth it for the lolz


_________________

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 311
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-02-05
Age : 19
Location : United States

Character
Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by GOD on Tue 20 Oct - 12:24

Do you have any idea what blowing up the Titanic might do? That would be changing history, and could cause a catastrophic butterfly effect - wait. You're a member of World's End, this is what you want. Well, good luck, because the Angels of Death are preparing for war, in order to maintain history. #goodalwayswins


_________________
GOD - the god of death Twisted Evil

HourlongFall
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 1121
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2014-12-29
Age : 17
Location : Sweden

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by HourlongFall on Tue 20 Oct - 12:50

GOD wrote:Do you have any idea what blowing up the Titanic might do? That would be changing history, and could cause a catastrophic butterfly effect - wait. You're a member of World's End, this is what you want. Well, good luck, because the Angels of Death are preparing for war, in order to maintain history. #goodalwayswins
See you on the battlefield then, war strategy is my forte after countless hours of total war and reading stuff like "Emperors and Generals"

World's End will prevail!!


_________________


Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 267
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-12-25
Age : 15
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Silmiss on Tue 20 Oct - 13:58

The purpose of the titanic was to teach a morale.

..Which I'm too lazy to think off the top of my head. Go figure.


_________________
"You're a bender, Harry." - Gandalf

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Akira on Tue 20 Oct - 14:54

Silmiss wrote:The purpose of the titanic was to teach a morale.

..Which I'm too lazy to think off the top of my head. Go figure.

yes that it was Big ship sinks- jk when it sank some systems were created to help prevent ships sinks- icebergs all our tracked to day- as well as a reveres mirage was experienced when titanic sank (major titanic fan lol)


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 734
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 15
Location : VA, USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Kyoya on Tue 20 Oct - 20:41

I'm killing Hitler and George Bush *peace sign* maybe I'll make a phone or a lightbulb or railroads or something? How close to the present does it get?


_________________
Things I find to be true:

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Akira on Tue 20 Oct - 20:49

Kyoya wrote:I'm killing Hitler and George Bush *peace sign* maybe I'll make a phone or a lightbulb or railroads or something? How close to the present does it get?


well it starts in 1865- and tech wasnt really that advanced back then compared today- and it will be years irl before u even get to Hitlers time


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Immortal
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 347
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-03-28
Age : 21
Location : Austria

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Immortal on Tue 20 Oct - 21:09

Kyoya wrote:I'm killing Hitler and George Bush *peace sign* maybe I'll make a phone or a lightbulb or railroads or something? How close to the present does it get?

Funny i only live about 30 miles away from Hitlers place of birth xD
Have a good advantage if i would try to kill him.


_________________
I dont care about my life i only want justice ...

Legends tell of a day,
when the world fell into dismay.
I will rise up from zero,
to become the Hero.
Humanity will cheer,
as I march to the frontier.

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 734
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 15
Location : VA, USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Kyoya on Tue 20 Oct - 21:10

xD oh well I suppose


_________________
Things I find to be true:

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 294
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Snakez29 on Wed 21 Oct - 19:20

So i got kind of interested in what the 1860's even had, like what exciting things were even going to happen, so i did some research, and actually theres some pretty interesting stuff. For example:
- abolishing slavery through the 13th amendment
- the KKK (someone could just stop them from forming in 1866, which would be a game changer)
- the Meiji Restoration in Japan in 1866 (therefore we still get a full year to get as many samurai souvenirs as possible lol)
- The end of the American Civil War and the President's assassination
- Alfred Nobel's creation of dynamite in Sweden (obviously important)
- Victorian England which is awesome (including Jack the Ripper)

I'm so hyped


_________________

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Nomaru on Wed 21 Oct - 19:31

Snakez29 wrote:So i got kind of interested in what the 1860's even had, like what exciting things were even going to happen, so i did some research, and actually theres some pretty interesting stuff. For example:
- abolishing slavery through the 13th amendment
- the KKK (someone could just stop them from forming in 1866, which would be a game changer)
- the Meiji Restoration in Japan in 1866 (therefore we still get a full year to get as many samurai souvenirs as possible lol)
- The end of the American Civil War and the President's assassination
- Alfred Nobel's creation of dynamite in Sweden (obviously important)
- Victorian England which is awesome (including Jack the Ripper)

I'm so hyped
hmm...so my world's end brain is thinking and
-let it happen, nobody likes racists
-stop it, again, nobody likes racists
-stop it so that Japan's easier to overthrow later
-Probably leave it unchanged, but use the weakened country as a starting point to destroy it
-leave it unchanged (dynamite is fun, lol)
-BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're welcome Razz


_________________

Auren
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-03-30
Age : 18
Location : Maryland, United States

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Auren on Wed 21 Oct - 19:33

Beautiful approach, Nomaru xD Worlds End is going to be causing a lot of chaos.

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 734
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 15
Location : VA, USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Kyoya on Wed 21 Oct - 20:02

I'm gonna kill dynamite and the assassin


_________________
Things I find to be true:

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 294
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Snakez29 on Wed 21 Oct - 20:10

Im definitely not going to let Japan take a hit, so you can try if you want but the shinsengumi will poke you with our ninja swords til you stop
Also, victorian england is bomb af, so don't touch it. I wanna discover who jack the ripper is and be like Sherlock Holmes Mk. 2 or maybe more like Victorian Robocop. Either way, i'm going to kill jack the ripper. #goals


_________________

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Nomaru on Wed 21 Oct - 20:18

Snakez29 wrote:Im definitely not going to let Japan take a hit, so you can try if you want but the shinsengumi will poke you with our ninja swords til you stop
Also, victorian england is bomb af, so don't touch it.  I wanna discover who jack the ripper is and be like Sherlock Holmes Mk. 2 or maybe more like Victorian Robocop.  Either way, i'm going to kill jack the ripper. #goals
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Meiji Restoration mean the end of the Shinsengumi? If so, doesn't that mean that it's in the best interest of your organization to help World's End stop the Meiji Restoration?


_________________

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 294
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 18
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Snakez29 on Wed 21 Oct - 20:47

Nomaru wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Meiji Restoration mean the end of the Shinsengumi? If so, doesn't that mean that it's in the best interest of your organization to help World's End stop the Meiji Restoration?

Thats where you're wrong, because after the shinsengumi disbands i'm free to go chill in victorian england for a while.  Obviously i will one day return to japan since the majority of my stuff will be there, but i'll bring a katana or something to england and catch Jack first. The shinsengumi will allow me to protect japan until it becomes a little stronger and able to defend itself, while also letting me build a home there. Therefore, i plan on letting history take its course in (Japan at least). Do whatever you want to victorian england after i'm done with jack the ripper, btw.


_________________

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Akira on Wed 21 Oct - 20:54

Snakez29 wrote:
Nomaru wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Meiji Restoration mean the end of the Shinsengumi? If so, doesn't that mean that it's in the best interest of your organization to help World's End stop the Meiji Restoration?

Thats where you're wrong, because after the shinsengumi disbands i'm free to go chill in victorian england for a while.  Obviously i will one day return to japan since the majority of my stuff will be there, but i'll bring a katana or something to england and catch Jack first. The shinsengumi will allow me to protect japan until it becomes a little stronger and able to defend itself, while also letting me build a home there. Therefore, i plan on letting history take its course in (Japan at least). Do whatever you want to victorian england after i'm done with jack the ripper, btw.

this got me thinking how about instead of disbanding the shinsengumi (we will have to get all guild members to agree or dissagree XD to  this ofc) but how about it the main cores of the group leave japan to go defend the world from Worlds end or some other Evil Plot (with every one being in at least a 2 man group) kinda like secret agents


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 734
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 15
Location : VA, USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Kyoya on Wed 21 Oct - 20:58

My goal is to rewrite history to hopefully make it better this includes stopping WWI, Abraham assassination, and mass murder weapons like nukes and stuff (stopping war is my goal)


_________________
Things I find to be true:

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Nomaru on Wed 21 Oct - 21:03

*sighs* Guess that means I'll have to kill you, Kyoya. Oh well...


_________________

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 734
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 15
Location : VA, USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Kyoya on Wed 21 Oct - 21:04

No thank you and gn


_________________
Things I find to be true:

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Akira on Wed 21 Oct - 21:47

Part 02- Update (more titanic) this is the hallway on Deck B- Rooms) *i will get a better shot but i will do that tomorrow as well as a pic of the ship that these hall ways belong to)
[img][/img]
and TlAs update is going up tommoror as well (it will be of a castle called Brans Castle (1 of Vlad the impallers castles)


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Jack the Ripper
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 35
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 19
Location : United States

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Jack the Ripper on Wed 21 Oct - 22:20

Did somebody say Jack the Ripper?


_________________
Murder is fun. Twisted Evil

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Nomaru on Thu 22 Oct - 6:59

Jack the Ripper wrote:Did somebody say Jack the Ripper?
They're talking about the other jack the ripper, Jack Razz.


_________________

Jack the Ripper
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 35
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 19
Location : United States

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Jack the Ripper on Thu 22 Oct - 7:53

Did I not already tell all of you my plan? No one knows who the actual Jack the Ripper is. Therefore, I firmly believe that because of this fact, if I just kill all of his victims in the exact same way before him:
a) I might find him, and then kill him when I do.
b) Become Jack the Ripper, my own name sake.

This is my plan. After that, just troll around killing big-name people, mainly celebrities (especially Justin Bieber, but that's the only good thing in this world that I'm going to do), but also some presidents and congressmen and prime ministers. I'll leave Japan out of the picture until the development of anime (so basically the whole game XD).


_________________
Murder is fun. Twisted Evil

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Nomaru on Thu 22 Oct - 8:31

Jack the Ripper wrote:Did I not already tell all of you my plan? No one knows who the actual Jack the Ripper is. Therefore, I firmly believe that because of this fact, if I just kill all of his victims in the exact same way before him:
a) I might find him, and then kill him when I do.
b) Become Jack the Ripper, my own name sake.

This is my plan. After that, just troll around killing big-name people, mainly celebrities (especially Justin Bieber, but that's the only good thing in this world that I'm going to do), but also some presidents and congressmen and prime ministers. I'll leave Japan out of the picture until the development of anime (so basically the whole game XD).
hmm...not bad, not bad at all

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


_________________

Sponsored content

Re: Age of New Beginnings Update:

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18


    Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:18