Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:25

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
ExtraLoad wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:hey akira just so you know when im done there will be nothing left of japan

I Soji Okita of the Shinsengumi-will protect the peace- at all cost we r not good nor r we bad- we r justice

Your head quarts will burn your bodys with so many holes in the you cant be told apart from any other body your family will suffer your houses destroyed your citys nuked I will not stop until japan is gone and then I will move on to different citys until all is gone

(dang I like to play the good characters feels weird playing evil well I get to break history)

XD- u do realize u have  years before u get ur hands on nukes right- nukes didnt come into being till the 1930s-

But Akira nukes could be invented way faster if the event would be altered or they wouldn't be invented at all. Or is this a thing that you'll put at 1930s no matter what?

players r not allowed to invent tech- but it will happen in 1930s no matter what-

But what if the Npc that makes it gets killed? or you kill the person right before they discover how to make it and then destroy all there research?

then to bad- it doenst get invented-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:26

also I was going to ask what about traveling to different continents how long will that take?

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:27

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
ExtraLoad wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:hey akira just so you know when im done there will be nothing left of japan

I Soji Okita of the Shinsengumi-will protect the peace- at all cost we r not good nor r we bad- we r justice

Your head quarts will burn your bodys with so many holes in the you cant be told apart from any other body your family will suffer your houses destroyed your citys nuked I will not stop until japan is gone and then I will move on to different citys until all is gone

(dang I like to play the good characters feels weird playing evil well I get to break history)

XD- u do realize u have  years before u get ur hands on nukes right- nukes didnt come into being till the 1930s-

But Akira nukes could be invented way faster if the event would be altered or they wouldn't be invented at all. Or is this a thing that you'll put at 1930s no matter what?

players r not allowed to invent tech- but it will happen in 1930s no matter what-

But what if the Npc that makes it gets killed? or you kill the person right before they discover how to make it and then destroy all there research?

then to bad- it doenst get invented-

Ok sorry I though you were saying literally no matter what nukes would be made

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:27

Bennon wrote:also I was going to ask what about traveling to different continents how long will that take?

depends where u wanna go- traveling will take how ever long it did back then- as all the had was boats-carriages-horses

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:29

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:also I was going to ask what about traveling to different continents how long will that take?

depends where u wanna go- traveling will take how ever long it did back then- as all the had was boats-carriages-horses

well my brother was saying that was dumb because it could take litterly months to get o some places

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:30

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

well my brother was saying that was dumb because it could take litterly months to get o some places

it could-

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:32

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

it could-

Yeah so we couldn't play for months because you have to wait for the ship to get there (other than when the ship stops for resupply stuff)

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:34

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

it could-

Yeah so we couldn't play for months because you have to wait for the ship to get there (other than when the ship stops for resupply stuff)

well u could- u could take over the boat--then build ur self a navy fleet -hint hint-

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:36

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

it could-

well u could- u could take over the boat--then build ur self a navy fleet -hint hint-

But if I didnt want to be a pirate tho

Omega
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Omega on Thu 11 Jun - 12:38

lol this game will be a successor of assassin creed

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:40

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

it could-

u dont have to be a pirate- and think it this way- plenty of time think of plans-backup plans as well

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:44

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

it could-

u dont have to be a pirate- and think it this way- plenty of time think of plans-backup plans as well

Well if I die during my destruction I will just run back in the only time I wont cause destruction is after the world is reset and I will do other stuff and I wont cause mayhem most of the time I might become a pirate then

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Thu 11 Jun - 12:45

Imagine you're traveling on the ship for an example from Europe to America, then just die of starvation XD

Where there is light, there is also a shadow

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:45

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

it could-

Well if I die during my destruction I will just run back in the only time I wont cause destruction is after the world is reset and I will do other stuff and I wont cause mayhem most of the time I might become a pirate then

r u sure u will run back in- this game has perma death

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Thu 11 Jun - 12:51

If you die, can you respawn, but it has to be new character?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:52

Draugole wrote:If you die, can you respawn, but it has to be new character?

new character just like in SAO

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Thu 11 Jun - 12:52

Alright

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:54

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

it could-

r u sure u will run back in- this game has perma death

Yeah as long as I get unlimited characters dont plan on making any relation ships until the world gets a reset as I wont be a destroyer then

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Thu 11 Jun - 12:54

Holy mother of quotes Razz

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:59

Draugole wrote:Holy mother of quotes Razz

what on earth could you mean

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Thu 11 Jun - 13:02

Well i don't know

Baelin
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Baelin on Thu 11 Jun - 13:55

Well considering you get to choose where you start, I'm thinking somewhere close to the middle east. Them oil fields are all mine. I am going to amass a fortune for Worlds End so that we have all the funds we need before we start taking out other countries one at a time.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 11 Jun - 14:12

Sounds nice XD. Just be careful you don't gain too much power. We don't take over, we destroy. Though more money for weapons and supplies couldn't hurt.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 15:13

Nomaru wrote:Sounds nice XD.  Just be careful you don't gain too much power.  We don't take over, we destroy.  Though more money for weapons and supplies couldn't hurt.

the only power he will have is power over the oil industry

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 15:15

but if he has control over that- he kinda controls most of the world through that

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:51

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:51