Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 14:32

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:ok really quick need to ask would you be able to marry npcs?

and if you can what would happen to your spouse if you die

and also what would happen if you in your new character told your old characters spouse that you were there dead spouse

Yes u could marry Npc- and then they would become a widow- and well would grive for u lost- but if u did tell her that- probably going to slap u silly- and say "thats not a very funny joke-

But then you convince you that you were them because you know stuff about them that other people wouldnt know

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 14:33

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

and also what would happen if you in your new character told your old characters spouse that you were there dead spouse

Yes u could marry Npc- and then they would become a widow- and well would grive for u lost- but if u did tell her that- probably going to slap u silly- and say "thats not a very funny joke-

But then you convince you that you were them because you know stuff about them that other people wouldnt know

They wouldnt belive you no matter what- as they know that (insert the characters name here) is dead and to them this is RL-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 14:37

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

They wouldnt belive you no matter what- as they know that (insert the characters name here) is dead and to them this is RL-

Ok what about this so you know you are going to die so you tell them that some one (enter new characters name here) and that person is you

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 14:39

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

Ok what about this so you know you are going to die so you tell them that some one (enter new characters name here) and that person is you

they will not belive you-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

ExtraLoad
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Pack of the wolves

Post by ExtraLoad on Wed 10 Jun - 14:39

I think it will be programmed that you can't marry widows or widows of your past life?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 14:40

ExtraLoad wrote:I think it will be programmed that you can't marry widows or widows of your past life?

nice idea- so that will be the way

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 14:41

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

dang it so nothing would work at all

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 14:42

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

dang it so nothing would work at all

nope nothing- and think of ur poor Ai children lol

Auren
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Auren on Wed 10 Jun - 14:53

I can only imagine running up to them and yelling "I'm your Dad!" and then they start to cry. xD

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Wed 10 Jun - 15:00

you're horrible, Auren (though I literally am laughing out loud)

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 15:04

well look at the new character sheet- I am adding a bunch of stuff today for it- that includes for the other games as well

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 15:24

hey just imagine you look a little like a world leader so you cover your self in bandages manage to get to them and tell them you are from the future and that they need to declare war on (enter place name here) or else they are all doomed

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 15:25

Bennon wrote:hey just imagine you look a little like a world leader so you cover your self in bandages manage to get to them and tell them you are from the future and that they need to declare war on (enter place name here) or else they are all doomed

that would be funny if they fell for that -

ExtraLoad
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by ExtraLoad on Wed 10 Jun - 15:26

Irl history, there were a lot of nationalism in countries (especially after 1848 the march revolution) some countries (Poland for example) started nationalism in 1860-1890, and so on. Will those events still happen, will NPCs be more leaned toward making their own country, will we able to help them and etc?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 15:28

ExtraLoad wrote:Irl history, there were a lot of nationalism in countries (especially after 1848 the march revolution) some countries (Poland for example) started nationalism in 1860-1890, and so on. Will those events still happen, will NPCs be more leaned toward making their own country, will we able to help them and etc?

yes anything that happend in RL history will happen in-game- but we players can influence it and make it go another way if u wanted it

ExtraLoad
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by ExtraLoad on Wed 10 Jun - 15:29

Akira_ wrote:
ExtraLoad wrote:Irl history, there were a lot of nationalism in countries (especially after 1848 the march revolution) some countries (Poland for example) started nationalism in 1860-1890, and so on. Will those events still happen, will NPCs be more leaned toward making their own country, will we able to help them and etc?

yes anything that happend in RL history will happen in-game- but we players can influence it and make it go another way if u wanted it

So Hitler could win WW2 if we wanted to? ... but I guess people will kill his parents in order to prevent chaos....

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 15:30

ExtraLoad wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

So Hitler could win WW2 if we wanted to? ... but I guess people will kill his parents in order to prevent chaos....

yes he could- but thats pretty far off- lol

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Wed 10 Jun - 15:31

and then World's End kills hitler XD

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 15:35

hmm what about movies will those be in the game?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 15:35

Bennon wrote:hmm what about movies will those be in the game?

maybe- maybe not- depends- really- though i guess we could have AI Bruce Lee make some AI In-game videos for us lol

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Wed 10 Jun - 15:36

Let's say that we assisted the failed assasination of Hitler in July 20th 1944, would the future change a lot because of this?

Where there is light, there is also a shadow

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 15:41

Draugole wrote:Let's say that we assisted the failed assasination of Hitler in July 20th 1944, would the future change a lot because of this?

Depends did u win or did u lose- if u lose then nothing would change- but if u win the future would change- and then it wouldnt be our world any more- The Steins Gate- has been switched to a different world line

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Wed 10 Jun - 15:42

Cool :0

ogprince
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by ogprince on Wed 10 Jun - 16:10

Ummm will there be a certain time our guild should be meet hp so we go on and clear a floor and do we get a limited number of days away from guild and also when the game is beat will sao go away

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Wed 10 Jun - 16:12

ogprince wrote:Ummm will there be a certain time our guild should be meet hp so we go on and clear a floor and do we get a limited number of days away from guild and also when the game is beat will sao go away
I think this post belongs to SAO topic but i'll answer the last question, when SAO is beaten it will end and Aincard will be imported to ALO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27

Current date/time is Wed 7 Dec - 6:27