Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.


Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Share

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 16:47

just imagine getting your hands on the worlds first nuke and nuking some place with a lot of players in it


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

grimreaper1000
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 389
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 15
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by grimreaper1000 on Wed 10 Jun - 17:04

That would be awsome

Auren
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-03-30
Age : 18
Location : Maryland, United States

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Auren on Wed 10 Jun - 17:08

That would suck for them. One day, you're taking your wife to the park with your son, little Jimmy. And then all of a sudden *Boom*.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 17:10

Auren wrote:That would suck for them. One day, you're taking your wife to the park with your son, little Jimmy. And then all of a sudden *Boom*.

that would be sad for them- but funny if ur on the Nuke side


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

grimreaper1000
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 389
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 15
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by grimreaper1000 on Wed 10 Jun - 17:24

Exactly

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 17:46

Auren wrote:That would suck for them. One day, you're taking your wife to the park with your son, little Jimmy. And then all of a sudden *Boom*.

plus all the random npcs that would die man this game will be madness


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 17:49

true- pure madness- oh and dont forget all the things that go BUMP in the night!


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 17:52

Akira_ wrote:true- pure madness- oh and dont forget all the things that go BUMP in the night!

What do you mean by that

also by the time a year passes in that game I think you will have to reset the world just so people can play still


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

grimreaper1000
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 389
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 15
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by grimreaper1000 on Wed 10 Jun - 17:52

Prue madness sounds great....in a way

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 17:53

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:true- pure madness- oh and dont forget all the things that go BUMP in the night!

What do you mean by that

also by the time a year passes in that game I think you will have to reset the world just so people can play still


well u got ur stuff that go bump in the night- Vampires- werewolf- Gargoyles, demons stuff like that- and u may be right about that


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 17:56

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:true- pure madness- oh and dont forget all the things that go BUMP in the night!

What do you mean by that

also by the time a year passes in that game I think you will have to reset the world just so people can play still


well u got ur stuff that go bump in the night- Vampires- werewolf- Gargoyles, demons stuff like that- and u may be right about that

Oh yeah just all to add more madness I bet

no even before the year is over I bet there wont even be a world


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 17:58

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:true- pure madness- oh and dont forget all the things that go BUMP in the night!

What do you mean by that

also by the time a year passes in that game I think you will have to reset the world just so people can play still


well u got ur stuff that go bump in the night- Vampires- werewolf- Gargoyles, demons stuff like that- and u may be right about that

Oh yeah just all to add more madness I bet

no even before the year is over I bet there wont even be a world


oh god- that would set a new record would it not for an mmo world being destroyed?


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 18:02

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:true- pure madness- oh and dont forget all the things that go BUMP in the night!

What do you mean by that

also by the time a year passes in that game I think you will have to reset the world just so people can play still


well u got ur stuff that go bump in the night- Vampires- werewolf- Gargoyles, demons stuff like that- and u may be right about that

Oh yeah just all to add more madness I bet

no even before the year is over I bet there wont even be a world


oh god- that would set a new record would it not for an mmo world being destroyed?

I believe so but the reason is next to everyone wants to cause chaos (including me even if I cant do what I originally wanted to do) i mean whens the next time you get to break history


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

grimreaper1000
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 389
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 15
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by grimreaper1000 on Wed 10 Jun - 18:10

Never but still ....pure madness Smile

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 913
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Bennon on Wed 10 Jun - 18:16

grimreaper1000 wrote:Never but still ....pure madness Smile

Yes I know I cant wait


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Nomaru on Wed 10 Jun - 19:13

This is going to be awesome. I forgot about the demonic creatures we're adding, too. I might capture a bunch, use them as distractions for an assassination or something.


_________________

Omega
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 192
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-06-08
Age : 17
Location : Lebanon

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Omega on Wed 10 Jun - 19:17

Lol this reminds me if cod zombies

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:00

Hehe, going into World War I or II and just killing Hitler straight up would be hilarious (Hitler was in WWI, British soldier spared his life) and blowing up the world and sending it into chaos would be hilarious xD

I'd also walk around with a stake (vampire slayers!) or a sword and a gun and just kill anyone that threatens me. I'm such a bad person.


_________________

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 1:03

Leriko wrote:Hehe, going into World War I or II and just killing Hitler straight up would be hilarious (Hitler was in WWI, British soldier spared his life) and blowing up the world and sending it into chaos would be hilarious xD

I'd also walk around with a stake (vampire slayers!) or a sword and a gun and just kill anyone that threatens me. I'm such a bad person.

it will be 121 (or 181 just some rough calculations i did in a few seconds so im sorry if im wrong on these calculations) days of rl time before 1 year will pass in-game- their for making it 1866-in-game -

hmm gonna rember not to show my vampire side when next to u..... u didnt read any thing


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:06

Well, I'm not going to strip you of your clothes Akiba's Trip style (hehe, an awesome game) and watch you explode.

Oh, will you be creating and using the Soul Translator for this game, or are they just normal AI that have been really worked on with their dialogue options and their personality?


_________________

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 1:09

Leriko wrote:Well, I'm not going to strip you of your clothes Akiba's Trip style (hehe, an awesome game) and watch you explode.

Oh, will you be creating and using the Soul Translator for this game, or are they just normal AI that have been really worked on with their dialogue options and their personality?

- thank kami

and no we will be using the NVG for this-since its set to release in 2023-
and it will have ais like Yui- but more sophisticated *if possible* (as yui will be pretty sophisticated)



_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:12

Cool, but if you see someone that looks the protagonist from Akiba's Trip running around, I advise that you stay away from him. (Assuming that character customization is possible. Actually, if I see a vampire, I'm totally going Akiba's Trip. 50 Strip Combo!)


_________________

Auren
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 174
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-03-30
Age : 18
Location : Maryland, United States

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Auren on Thu 11 Jun - 1:17

Leriko wrote:Hehe, going into World War I or II and just killing Hitler straight up would be hilarious (Hitler was in WWI, British soldier spared his life) and blowing up the world and sending it into chaos would be hilarious xD

I'd also walk around with a stake (vampire slayers!) or a sword and a gun and just kill anyone that threatens me. I'm such a bad person.

I would probably have a sword with a designed stake as it's hilt, if that is possible. (And of course carry a pistol on me somewhere for range protection)

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:20

It's gonna be awesome. Riot in the streets!


_________________

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 1:35

yes it will be possible for that to have on ur hilt-

Lerko- my character 02 is staying away from u
character 01- is just a normal personal with god like speed yep- godlike


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Sponsored content

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52


    Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:52