Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Questions ~ feel free to post 'em

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:39

In Akiba's Trip, you're apparently so fast when stripping people that not even light can be faster than you. Once second you're taking a guys pants off, the next second someones shirt is gone. So I can still get you somehow Wink

Anyway, I want to ascend to god level as well. It'll be fun.

Auren
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Auren on Thu 11 Jun - 1:40

Akira_ wrote:yes it will be possible for that to have on ur hilt-

Lerko- my character 02 is staying away from u
character 01- is just a normal personal with god like speed yep- godlike

That's awesome, I'm really looking forward to it.

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:41

Wanna blow some crap up, Auren?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 1:44

So wheres every one going to start- im starting Kyoto city Japan-
(you can start in any capital that existed back then)

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:47

I'll start in Shinjuku or Tokyo...I don't know how to speak Japanese. Help me T-T

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 1:51

Leriko wrote:I'll start in Shinjuku or Tokyo...I don't know how to speak Japanese. Help me T-T

I think u mean Kyoto- Edo-(Known today as Tokyo) doesnt be come a captial till 1868- Meji Government and is renamed Tokyo- but know worries- they can teach u-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:54

Shows what I know about history. I'll be reborn as a baby and learn Japanese from my okaa-san and my otou-san and maybe my nee-chan...or nii-chan...it doesn't really mater.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 1:55

Leriko wrote:Shows what I know about history. I'll be reborn as a baby and learn Japanese from my okaa-san and my otou-san and maybe my nee-chan...or nii-chan...it doesn't really mater.

lol- speaking of japan- will u join in the revolution known as The Boshin War (戊辰戦争 Boshin Sensō?, "War of the Year of the Yang Earth Dragon"), sometimes known as the Japanese Revolution, was a civil war in Japan, fought from 1868 to 1869 between forces of the ruling Tokugawa shogunate and those seeking to return political power to the imperial court.

Character 01- Imperial side
Character 02- Soji Okita- Tokugawa side

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 1:58

Hmmm...well, according to a quick google search of my mind, I want Japan to stay the way that is in this current reality. That means I'll just be a by-stander. I don't want to age though. I want to stay as an attractive and pale teenager that runs around Akiba stripping people of their clothes xD

Oh, a quick question. Can you choose a family that you want to be a part of? That'd be a cool feature if you want to be born as a baby.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 2:03

Leriko wrote:Hmmm...well, according to a quick google search of my mind, I want Japan to stay the way that is in this current reality. That means I'll just be a by-stander. I don't want to age though. I want to stay as an attractive and pale teenager that runs around Akiba stripping people of their clothes xD

Oh, a quick question. Can you choose a family that you want to be a part of? That'd be a cool feature if you want to be born as a baby.

I have a feeling its going to be hard not to run into u lol- either way Sake is on me when we meet- and players dont age- or so thats what we think is the way we r going to have it (but they can get sick and die-if the illness is something deadly like tuberculosis and is left untreated) and no u can not be born into a family- u can create families though- (so expect to have like a last name option-)

Night every one-

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Thu 11 Jun - 2:06

Well, I guess I'll just walk around Kyoto searching for you, then. I want the current Akihabara to be created so I can actually go around and replicate Akiba's trip.

And sake...sounds nice. I'll pitch in if we drink a lot. I'll probably go by some of these Japanese names. Nanashi Tokikaze. Rin Himura or some other ones. Those are ones off the top of my head xD

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 10:27

Leriko wrote:Well, I guess I'll just walk around Kyoto searching for you, then. I want the current Akihabara to be created so I can actually go around and replicate Akiba's trip.

And sake...sounds nice. I'll pitch in if we drink a lot. I'll probably go by some of these Japanese names. Nanashi Tokikaze. Rin Himura or some other ones. Those are ones off the top of my head xD

just look for a guy that has a cross shaped scar on their left cheek or a guy with a blue coat- with the kanji for truth on its back (btw Rin himura sounds nice and is the last name of my first character)

ExtraLoad
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Pack of the wolves

Post by ExtraLoad on Thu 11 Jun - 10:29

Languages? Will it be only english or every freakin' language?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 10:30

ExtraLoad wrote:Languages? Will it be only english or every freakin' language?

every langauge (so japanese will speak japanese)

ExtraLoad
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by ExtraLoad on Thu 11 Jun - 10:32

Old variations of languages or just modern 21th century language?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 10:43

ExtraLoad wrote:Old variations of languages or just modern 21th century language?

we r not sure yet- we will let u guys know though when we decide

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:08

hey akira just so you know when im done there will be nothing left of japan

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:09

Bennon wrote:hey akira just so you know when im done there will be nothing left of japan

I Soji Okita of the Shinsengumi-will protect the peace- at all cost we r not good nor r we bad- we r justice

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:15

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:hey akira just so you know when im done there will be nothing left of japan

I Soji Okita of the Shinsengumi-will protect the peace- at all cost we r not good nor r we bad- we r justice

Your head quarts will burn your bodys with so many holes in the you cant be told apart from any other body your family will suffer your houses destroyed your citys nuked I will not stop until japan is gone and then I will move on to different citys until all is gone

(dang I like to play the good characters feels weird playing evil well I get to break history)

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:17

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

Your head quarts will burn your bodys with so many holes in the you cant be told apart from any other body your family will suffer your houses destroyed your citys nuked I will not stop until japan is gone and then I will move on to different citys until all is gone

(dang I like to play the good characters feels weird playing evil well I get to break history)

XD- u do realize u have years before u get ur hands on nukes right- nukes didnt come into being till the 1930s-

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 11 Jun - 12:17

I can play evil as long as I don't get emotionally attatched to the people I'm killing/screwing over. That's why I can't play renegade in Mass effect

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:18

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

XD- u do realize u have  years before u get ur hands on nukes right- nukes didnt come into being till the 1930s-

hmm didn't think of that well your city's will be burnt to a crisp then

ExtraLoad
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by ExtraLoad on Thu 11 Jun - 12:19

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

XD- u do realize u have  years before u get ur hands on nukes right- nukes didnt come into being till the 1930s-

But Akira nukes could be invented way faster if the event would be altered or they wouldn't be invented at all. Or is this a thing that you'll put at 1930s no matter what?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 11 Jun - 12:20

ExtraLoad wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

But Akira nukes could be invented way faster if the event would be altered or they wouldn't be invented at all. Or is this a thing that you'll put at 1930s no matter what?

players r not allowed to invent tech- but it will happen in 1930s no matter what-

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 11 Jun - 12:24

Akira_ wrote:
ExtraLoad wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

players r not allowed to invent tech- but it will happen in 1930s no matter what-

But what if the Npc that makes it gets killed? or you kill the person right before they discover how to make it and then destroy all there research?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:49

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:49