Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

The Lost Ages Information:

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

The Lost Ages Information:

Post by Akira on Wed 10 Jun - 14:18

The Lost Ages
Information

1: This game takes place all over the world.
2: it doesn't have a ui like SAO- instead everything is done through a cellphone that the player has-
3: Free Roam-
4: Nor does it have a lvl system either
5: Takes place in 2012-
6: Players can die-permanently if bitten by a zombie and not treated proper(they then get to play as a zombie till they r killed by another player-
7: release Date 2023
8:Cause of Zombies- See The Lost Ages The beginning of the End- A visual Novel that tells how it all began.

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Kritical
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: The Lost Ages Information:

Post by Kritical on Tue 30 Jun - 17:17

What do you mean by cellphone and free roam don't you use guns and stuff

In a society that has destroyed all adventure,The only adventure left is to destroy that society. -Probably some person but for now Kritical

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Tue 30 Jun - 17:27

Rurūshu wrote:What do you mean by cellphone and free roam don't you use guns and stuff

well we mean u get a cellphone that replaces the ui- so if u want to log out u find where it says log out on the phone- then hit it and ur logged out- and yes u use guns and that stuff- but u can go any where u want- and its zombie survival- so u survive the zombies as long as u can

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Kritical
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Kritical on Tue 30 Jun - 17:29

Ok

In a society that has destroyed all adventure,The only adventure left is to destroy that society. -Probably some person but for now Kritical

sukyoto_keima
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Post by sukyoto_keima on Wed 1 Jul - 19:28

sounds awesome. im definitely psyched

NekoHime13
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by NekoHime13 on Sat 8 Aug - 19:45

Okay, so let's say I got bit and now I'm playing as a Zombie and someone kills me.
What then? Do I start all over again unZombified?

"If you married someone, that means you love every side of your significant other that you already know. So if you find a new side after to love, doesn’t that mean you’ll love your partner even more?"
-Kirito (Sword Art Online)

"If we make it back to the real world. I’ll find you again. And fall in love with you again."
-Asuna (Sword Art Online)

"I want to be with you Forever... Daddy, Mommy!"
-Yui (Sword Art Online)

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sat 8 Aug - 20:04

NekoHime13 wrote:Okay, so let's say I got bit and now I'm playing as a Zombie and someone kills me.

You have to make a new character then.

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Wed 12 Aug - 20:19

Akira_ wrote:
NekoHime13 wrote:Okay, so let's say I got bit and now I'm playing as a Zombie and someone kills me.

so if i shoot or stab a human player in the head then he wouldnt be able to become a zombie right

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 12 Aug - 20:22

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

so if i shoot or stab a human player in the head then he wouldnt be able to become a zombie right

correct.

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Thu 13 Aug - 6:49

Will there be an emergency logout system, like voice-command or body motion? Because what if you get your arms cut off, and you can't access the cellphone? Or if you're constricted by other players?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 13 Aug - 13:12

Silmiss wrote:Will there be an emergency logout system, like voice-command or body motion? Because what if you get your arms cut off, and you can't access the cellphone? Or if you're constricted by other players?

probably- still havent decided what it should be- like either a gesture or voice command

LagV
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by LagV on Thu 13 Aug - 13:36

But how can we log out when we are zombies?

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Thu 13 Aug - 15:29

Akira_ wrote:
Silmiss wrote:Will there be an emergency logout system, like voice-command or body motion? Because what if you get your arms cut off, and you can't access the cellphone? Or if you're constricted by other players?

probably- still havent decided what it should be- like either a gesture or voice command
and if you are constricted by other players when you log out will you still be there when you log in

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Thu 13 Aug - 19:25

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

and if you are constricted by other players when you log out will you still be there when you log in
I know, but if you can't log out you'd be stuck in there forever.

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Thu 13 Aug - 19:40

Silmiss wrote:
DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

I know, but if you can't log out you'd be stuck in there forever.
which would happen

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 14 Aug - 0:26

well if ur staying in a home/safe zone thats were u will spawn in at-regardless of whats happening around u.

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Fri 14 Aug - 20:12

but if you are restricted when you logout then you will you log in and still be constricted?

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 14 Aug - 21:09

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:but if you are restricted when you logout then you will you log in and still be constricted?

nope u will spawn in sitting on a bed or laying in a bed or on the floor of said place ur at.

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Sun 16 Aug - 20:31

Akira_ wrote:
DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:but if you are restricted when you logout then you will you log in and still be constricted?

nope u will spawn in sitting on a bed or laying in a bed or on the floor of said place ur at.
what if you are restricted on the bed....because you are making escape waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy

(multiple "a"s added for emphasis)

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Tue 18 Aug - 2:56

Sigh, so, Akira, if you get bit, I'm guessing the appropriate "treatment" is to cut of the appendage that is bitten. If not, well, that's kinda OP...maybe something like a ninety-five percent chance to turn if not treated properly in a certain amount of time (half an hour, maybe?).

And I had a thought once.

You know how some zombie movies have the bitten turn through the zombie's saliva/blood/bodily fluids? IF, and I say if, you get a little scratch from a zombie's teeth on the arm, do you think you could suck the liquid out like snake venom and still stay human? If you're quick enough, of course.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:48

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:48