Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Bandai and Us

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Bandai and Us

Post by Akira on Fri 17 Jul - 1:46

So Bandi and Izanagi Games have been talking, we have come to an agreement in 5 months time we will send in a video of a demo for SAO, and depending if they like it our not, they will let us go ahead and do it(witch may mean funding from them), and Reki and Bandi have both said that we will have to increase the amount of copies, they want us to do as many as we can, and i think the most we can do is 50,000 copies (now im not sure if they will go with that number or not if we do get the a ok I will let u know here if that # is good or if it will be even higher or lower) and this video, will have the following in it, a sword skill animation, at least 2 players, a monster, some fighting, clothing and buildings and some food, and some actual scenery and might might include some character creation scenes all of this will have to be delivered in 4k textures. Since we have 5 months to do this, we may have to slow down on the other games, to make sure we meet this deadline and make sure all of this is criteria is met. We will be using a temp engine as we r still coding tid bits of the engine. (know depending if its received good by Bandi and Reki, and they say its ok to-we will put this video up on YouTube in HQ )

Thank you for reading this- Members of Izanagi Games.

I apoligize for again not getting out Boltz update yesterday or today- but i hope u understand why i didnt get it today- Talks with Bandi took up a lot of my time today

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Bandai and Us

Post by Draugole on Fri 17 Jul - 3:04

I really hope that you guys get to do it, and if they approve this, are you going to make the NVG? And no hurries on the Boltz update cheers

Where there is light, there is also a shadow

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Fri 17 Jul - 6:39

I know that you can do it, Akira, so I give my congratulations in advance. If I am wrong in five months time, at least you tried, but be optimistic! JUST DO IT!

DerpThatHerp
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Post by DerpThatHerp on Fri 17 Jul - 9:54

You have my full support Very Happy, hope you guys can make it!

This process repeats from the day we are born until the day we die. Forever and ever.
It is Depressing.
It is Shameful.

But.

It is dear to us.
It is an illness known as self-consciousness.
It is something we must all face known as "ourselves."

Thats why, even in our brightest days, and darkest nights, we must not lose ourselves too the 'regular people.'

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Fri 17 Jul - 11:55

Wait.... Now that I heard about this...... Ok Leriko, let's cheer for them here on and out! Oh and Akira, could I help with the quests?

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 on Fri 17 Jul - 12:06

this is hype as fuck

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 17 Jul - 12:41

The new logo is up~ cheers bounce Very Happy Very Happy

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Fri 17 Jul - 12:43

YAA! I like it!

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Fri 17 Jul - 14:17

All aboard the hypetrain! *whoo whoo*
You've got this Akira!

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 17 Jul - 14:30

Great news 50,000 Copies is good to go Smile

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Fri 17 Jul - 14:31

Wooooo, will there still be 1,000 beta testers? cheers

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Fri 17 Jul - 14:34

And (random question from a team member XD) will the 50,000 copies all be in the same server, or will we have five separate 10,000 person servers?

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Fri 17 Jul - 14:56

Nomaru wrote:And (random question from a team member XD) will the 50,000 copies all be in the same server, or will we have five separate 10,000 person servers?

I think that's a good idea cause then there will be TO MUCH people in one server

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Fri 17 Jul - 14:57

I can imagine the first floor, 50,000 people, almost no one knows what to do, blocking all the roads XD

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Fri 17 Jul - 15:00

Wait, Akira, if we do do that, can we have a server for the -how many people in this forum- then have the other random people fill in the rest?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 17 Jul - 15:02

Nomaru wrote:And (random question from a team member XD) will the 50,000 copies all be in the same server, or will we have five separate 10,000 person servers?

uh i havent decided yet might try with 50k on one server or 5 different servers- 1- North america- 1 ins south america- 1 in Asia, 1-Europe- and another one somewhere-

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Fri 17 Jul - 15:04

Australia?

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Fri 17 Jul - 15:04

Will you be able to choose the server? Because it would propably ruin guilds if you couldn't

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 17 Jul - 15:06

Silmiss wrote:Australia?

yeah thats it Australia- will be named from Server 1-5- and the one u pick is the one u have to stay on even if u die- and 4 servers will have ai Heathcliff-

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Fri 17 Jul - 15:21

We should be able to pick servers without sticking to them

LagV
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by LagV on Fri 17 Jul - 15:30

Or at least have different characters on every server.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Fri 17 Jul - 16:04

I'm actually w/ akira on that one. If you can jump servers, each server would be at different levels of completion of quests, floors, etc. So you could jump from one server that's on floor 50 to one that's on floor 100, etc. I don't think we should allow that. The different characters, i can see that, but then you would have to devote your time between the characters in terms of leveling, questing, etc. You probably wouldn't be able to frontline with any of them.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 17 Jul - 16:45

Yep u choose the server u want to play on at the begging of the game- and u have to stick with it till the end

Near
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Near on Fri 17 Jul - 18:24

I'M HYPED AS A F*CKKKKKKKKKKKK THAT'S NICE! #LETSGOSAO

______
Like the fighter, the Warrior of Light is aware of his immense strength; and never fight with anyone who does not deserve the honor of combat.

Near
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Near on Fri 17 Jul - 18:26

Akira_ wrote:

uh i havent decided yet might try with 50k on one server or 5 different servers- 1- North america- 1 ins south america- 1 in Asia, 1-Europe- and another one somewhere-
Brazil would be good, well... at least if you put a server to Brazil i ill never have lag .-.

______
Like the fighter, the Warrior of Light is aware of his immense strength; and never fight with anyone who does not deserve the honor of combat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:19