Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Bandai and Us

Near
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Bandai and Us

Post by Near on Tue 21 Jul - 9:14

Draugole wrote:
IsumiKun wrote:
Draugole wrote:I didn't quite catch what you said there, sorry XD
And the people who died fighting bravely against the boss of the level 100? They will receive credit for fighting too?
Ofcourse, they have earned it for coming such a long way, i mean surviving 100 floors is a hard thing to do, so they definitely have earned it if they get to the final boss and die, the Hall of Fame could have a rock where the names of the people that have fallen in the final boss have been engraved + they get the title
Whoaaa, so i ill rush all 99 bosses to die on the final level xD Oh, and one more question, are accepting help creating bosses, means I'm with various ideas for the floor 100

______
Like the fighter, the Warrior of Light is aware of his immense strength; and never fight with anyone who does not deserve the honor of combat.

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Tue 21 Jul - 9:20

To make it fair, the people that survive the final battle would get a different title, the people that died in the boss fight could get a title like "The Fallen Hero" and the people that survived would be like "The Vanquisher of Aincard", These are just ideas Razz

Where there is light, there is also a shadow

Near
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Near on Tue 21 Jul - 9:22

Draugole wrote:To make it fair, the people that survive the final battle would get a different title, the people that died in the boss fight could get a title like "The Fallen Hero" and the people that survived would be like "The Vanquisher of Aincard", These are just ideas Razz
Hmm so maybe i should try solo the floor 100 boss...I want that title only mine!!

______
Like the fighter, the Warrior of Light is aware of his immense strength; and never fight with anyone who does not deserve the honor of combat.

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Tue 21 Jul - 9:54

IsumiKun wrote:
Draugole wrote:To make it fair, the people that survive the final battle would get a different title, the people that died in the boss fight could get a title like "The Fallen Hero" and the people that survived would be like "The Vanquisher of Aincard", These are just ideas Razz
Hmm so maybe i should try solo the floor 100 boss...I want that title only mine!!
Don't think that you can XD, but good luck trying ^^

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya on Tue 21 Jul - 10:06

Were there even titles in SAO? <.<

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Tue 21 Jul - 10:07

I don't know, and i said that give a title for future game and/or give it in ALO, and it was just an idea ^^

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Tue 21 Jul - 10:50

No their is no titles in SAO- and aincrad will end once Heathcliff is beaten and will NOT stay open after a week

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Tue 21 Jul - 10:50

Akira_ wrote:No their is no titles in SAO- and aincrad will end once Heathcliff is beaten and will NOT stay open after a week
Alright, it was just an idea ^^

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Tue 21 Jul - 13:28

Draugole wrote:
Akira_ wrote:No their is no titles in SAO- and aincrad will end once Heathcliff is beaten and will NOT stay open after a week
Alright, it was just an idea ^^
For titles, he was talking about for other games, not in SAO. I agree w/ not keeping it open for a week, but maybe when the new aincrad appears in ALO we can have some kind of monument for the raid members there (I'm seeing a garden full of statues depicting their avatars battling heathcliff, maybe with markings on the statues depicting whether or not they died or survived the fight.)

Coraline
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Coraline on Tue 21 Jul - 14:03

Hi guys, I think I'm back! I'm probably a new face to some of you, though. Some of you may have forgot me!

Near
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Near on Tue 21 Jul - 14:22

Rikka wrote:Hi guys, I think I'm back! I'm probably a new face to some of you, though. Some of you may have forgot me!
I have not had registered me at the forum when you arrived, even so pleased to meet you

______

Coraline
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Coraline on Tue 21 Jul - 15:46

IsumiKun wrote:
Rikka wrote:Hi guys, I think I'm back! I'm probably a new face to some of you, though. Some of you may have forgot me!
I have not had registered me at the forum when you arrived, even so pleased to meet you

Sorry for the late response in my opinion. I saw. Thank you. I am pleased to meet you too!

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Tue 21 Jul - 19:14

Akira_ wrote:
Baelin wrote:All of this news has really excited me and boy do I hope you guys make the deadline and prove your worthiness to them. Even though its not the true SAO dream with 10k players etc, 50k players has boosted my confidence in hopefully getting a copy and in the end its still SAO. If you get there or not I fully support the company on its endeavors and hope to one days see it shining bright among other big gaming companies as I think many of us do. Good luck and do your best. Can't wait to see the video.
P.S: Love the logo, keep up the good work ;P

Thank you guys for the support and we have some news- Bandai and Reki both want SAO to be in Dragon ball xenoverse style graphics and we find that an a ok thing to do-

(Just got back on but my doesn't work still but im excited) ok I know I have no say in this but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want it to be life like not THAT I don't like that at all I will support you guys still and buy them game but but I do not want the graphics to look like that

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Post by GOD on Tue 21 Jul - 19:18

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Baelin wrote:All of this news has really excited me and boy do I hope you guys make the deadline and prove your worthiness to them. Even though its not the true SAO dream with 10k players etc, 50k players has boosted my confidence in hopefully getting a copy and in the end its still SAO. If you get there or not I fully support the company on its endeavors and hope to one days see it shining bright among other big gaming companies as I think many of us do. Good luck and do your best. Can't wait to see the video.

Thank you guys for the support and we have some news- Bandai and Reki both want SAO to be in Dragon ball xenoverse style graphics and we find that an a ok thing to do-

(Just got back on but my doesn't work still but im excited) ok I know I have no say in this but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want it to be life like not THAT I don't like that at all I will support you guys still and buy them game but but I do not want the graphics to look like that

Bennon, unfortunately if you want to have the game at all, you'll have to live with those graphics. Because the people letting us do this want it that way. Therefore we can't do anything different. Or we'll get sued.

Coraline
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Coraline on Tue 21 Jul - 19:25

I wanted the game to have animeish graphics but I knew it was going to have realistic graphics. From what I see, I don't like the Dragon Ball Xenoverse graphics but I'm still woth you and support you.

Silverlocke
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Silverlocke on Tue 21 Jul - 19:32

Not a big fan of the graphics style either but oh well it is what it is. Personally would have gone with something more like Valkyria Chronicles.

Near
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Near on Tue 21 Jul - 19:52

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

Look on the bright side, LOLLIPOPS and also by the game actually get a little more cuddly, i like this kawaii style in games

______

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Tue 21 Jul - 20:07

Coraline wrote:I wanted the game to have animeish graphics but I knew it was going to have realistic graphics. From what I see, I don't like the Dragon Ball Xenoverse graphics but I'm still woth you and support you.
Don't worry about that. We're talking generally about the transfer from 2d anime to 3d video games. If you look at the graphical change from DBZ to DBXV, we're going to try and do the same with SAO to our SAO. So if you like the art style of SAO just imagine that in 3d, and you'll be closer. I personally think games like J-Stars or one of the various Naruto: Ninja Storms will be closer to our final art style than DBXV, but nothing quite fits it perfectly.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Tue 21 Jul - 20:51

GOD wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

Bennon, unfortunately if you want to have the game at all, you'll have to live with those graphics. Because the people letting us do this want it that way. Therefore we can't do anything different. Or we'll get sued.

Yeah I know but I don't like it Sad but I wish it didn't have to have those graphics

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 22 Jul - 11:26

Akira_ wrote:ok its all good-SAO is still going-just all characters(alive ones) will be AIs- reki wants everyone to have oc character(i get that) but i am no longer heathcliff Sad
\

Ok there is only 1 reason I like this the final boss will be a whole lot harder being a ai instead of a person

but the reason I don't like it is because it takes us farther away from what sao was as heathcliff was a PERSON not a ai

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by GOD on Wed 22 Jul - 12:05

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:ok its all good-SAO is still going-just all characters(alive ones) will be AIs- reki wants everyone to have oc character(i get that) but i am no longer heathcliff Sad
\

Ok there is only 1 reason I like this the final boss will be a whole lot harder being a ai instead of a person

but the reason I don't like it is because it takes us farther away from what sao was as heathcliff was a PERSON not a ai

Actually, Bennon, I don't know about that. I think fighting an actual person would be more difficult, as they would be a little more unpredictable.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 22 Jul - 12:23

GOD wrote:
Bennon wrote:
\

Actually, Bennon, I don't know about that. I think fighting an actual person would be more difficult, as they would be a little more unpredictable.

yeah but a ai isn't limited to stamina a ai cant get tired a person can

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Wed 22 Jul - 12:54

Bennon wrote:
GOD wrote:
Bennon wrote:
\

I'm w/ bennon on that one, but not for the same reason. I think stamina isn't a factor (as we control the stamina of everyone) but there are several things that are. Computers are much better vs. multiple opponents as they can focus on each opponent at the same time, while a human would have to divert their attention between opponents. Computers can also think much faster than humans. Sure, they may be predictable, but so are most humans. Actually, in fighting games, I have a much easier time predicting the movements of humans than I do those of a computer. Also, computers don't screw up or get nervous. Imagine getting into this fight, after clearing 99 floors, and Akira accidentally drops his sword, or trips, or something like that. kinda anticlimactic, don't ya think XD.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 22 Jul - 13:11

Nomaru wrote:
Bennon wrote:
GOD wrote:
Bennon wrote:
\

I'm w/ bennon on that one, but not for the same reason.  I think stamina isn't a factor (as we control the stamina of everyone) but there are several things that are.  Computers are much better vs. multiple opponents as they can focus on each opponent at the same time, while a human would have to divert their attention between opponents.  Computers can also think much faster than humans.  Sure, they may be predictable, but so are most humans.  Actually, in fighting games, I have a much easier time predicting the movements of humans than I do those of a computer.  Also, computers don't screw up or get nervous.  Imagine getting into this fight, after clearing 99 floors, and Akira accidentally drops his sword, or trips, or something like that.  kinda anticlimactic, don't ya think XD.

lol never thought of that last part XD but yeah doesnt have to worry about mess ups

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by GOD on Wed 22 Jul - 16:29

While all of that is true, I must input, if we were talking generically, then I'd completely side with you, computers are more difficult. However, because we are talking about an advanced version of things, you must look at those who are professionals in the gaming community, and more specifically, the best gamer of a specific game, because that's how it would work. I can pretty much guarantee you that even if it isn't the BEST gamer of a specific game, they are way better than any level of computer out there at that game. Granted, it might end anticlimactically with the tripping and all, but a skilled player, which you would most likely end up with (because if you didn't then players would be angry), would and should be skilled enough to not trip and defeat any computer, as well as be much more difficult to defeat than a computer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:16