Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Bandai and Us

Katzuo
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Bandai and Us

Post by Katzuo on Fri 17 Jul - 19:22

I just saw this post and I really hope you can do it, even if you have to slow down the progress I'am really hyped over this and I believe in you guys <3

Immortal
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Immortal on Fri 17 Jul - 19:36

Akira thats great news i wish you the best of luck that they will like your video of sao Smile

Legends tell of a day,
when the world fell into dismay.
I will rise up from zero,
to become the Hero.
Humanity will cheer,
as I march to the frontier.

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Sat 18 Jul - 0:12

All of this is such great news...i hope you guys get the go ahead with making SAO...after all it is what brought us all together in the first place

this also means that everyone thats participating in the beggining tournament will have to choose the same server

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Morpheus
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Morpheus on Sat 18 Jul - 0:58

Good news - already read it yesterday but i wasn't able to answer.. well i was able to like it (vote yes) before my Internet crashed >.>
What i don't like, is the idea with 5 different servers cause everyone in a guild and alliance needs to play on the same server - some of us in the victims guard are in Europe, some in America - and there can only be 10k people in one server so if the European players go to a American server some people in America can't use this server cause it's full and then there is even the possibility that the server is full before everyone from the guild/alliance joined there

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch."

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Sat 18 Jul - 1:46

Morpheus wrote:Good news - already read it yesterday but i wasn't able to answer.. well i was able to like it (vote yes) before my Internet crashed >.>
What i don't like, is the idea with 5 different servers cause everyone in a guild and alliance needs to play on the same server - some of us in the victims guard are in Europe, some in America - and there can only be 10k people in one server so if the European players go to a American server some people in America can't use this server cause it's full and then there is even the possibility that the server is full before everyone from the guild/alliance joined there

i completley agree...multi-servers is going to complicate things...but that doesnt mean that akira doesnt have other plans that he recentley came up with

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Morpheus
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Morpheus on Sat 18 Jul - 16:08

DEATH_ASSASSIN wrote:
Morpheus wrote:Good news - already read it yesterday but i wasn't able to answer.. well i was able to like it (vote yes) before my Internet crashed >.>

i completley agree...multi-servers is going to complicate things...but that doesnt mean that akira doesnt have other plans that he recentley came up with

Ya i know just wanted to say my opinion about this matter^^ he will do it somehow Smile well guys I'm going to sleep now it's already late over here - i wish you a good night, sleep tight and if i don't see you tomorrow, i wish you a good day Smile

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch."

Baelin
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Baelin on Sat 18 Jul - 17:33

All of this news has really excited me and boy do I hope you guys make the deadline and prove your worthiness to them. Even though its not the true SAO dream with 10k players etc, 50k players has boosted my confidence in hopefully getting a copy and in the end its still SAO. If you get there or not I fully support the company on its endeavors and hope to one days see it shining bright among other big gaming companies as I think many of us do. Good luck and do your best. Can't wait to see the video.
P.S: Love the logo, keep up the good work ;P

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Sat 18 Jul - 17:53

Baelin wrote:All of this news has really excited me and boy do I hope you guys make the deadline and prove your worthiness to them. Even though its not the true SAO dream with 10k players etc, 50k players has boosted my confidence in hopefully getting a copy and in the end its still SAO. If you get there or not I fully support the company on its endeavors and hope to one days see it shining bright among other big gaming companies as I think many of us do. Good luck and do your best. Can't wait to see the video.
P.S: Love the logo, keep up the good work ;P

Thank you guys for the support and we have some news- Bandai and Reki both want SAO to be in Dragon ball xenoverse style graphics and we find that an a ok thing to do-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Draugole
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Draugole on Sat 18 Jul - 17:54

So it's going to be a little anime styled?

Where there is light, there is also a shadow

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sat 18 Jul - 17:54

Draugole wrote:So it's going to be a little anime styled?

yep just a bit but still look good at the same time or so we hope

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Baelin
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Baelin on Sat 18 Jul - 18:01

Maybe really good quality surroundings e.g. terrain and items. But character models and NPCS have anime type style to them. But of course they would have to be somewhat similar I mean anime characters in 100% IRL looking graphics would look weird Razz. Anyway I don't think graphics is a turning point to a game, I mean look at Minecraft, overall most game's popularity is based on their game play instead of the graphics and you can always do IRL graphics for your other games.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sat 18 Jul - 18:07

Baelin wrote:Maybe really good quality surroundings e.g. terrain and items. But character models and NPCS have anime type style to them. But of course they would have to be somewhat similar I mean anime characters in 100% IRL looking graphics would look weird Razz. Anyway I don't think graphics is a turning point to a game, I mean look at Minecraft, overall most game's popularity is based on their game play instead of the graphics and you can always do IRL graphics for your other games.

true- we will be doing the graphics just like dbxv- witch is a nice mix of both

Baelin
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Baelin on Sat 18 Jul - 19:43

Yeah, that sounds good, a nice contrast of both will make it appealing and easy to make so yeah. Do what your mind tells you to I guess. Razz

DEATH_ASSASSIN
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by DEATH_ASSASSIN on Sat 18 Jul - 22:05

all this is nice info...keep working hard in the end it will all pay off...best of wishes

-DEATH_ASSASSIN

Near
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Near on Sat 18 Jul - 22:19

I'm hype to see the Sword Skill animation

______
Like the fighter, the Warrior of Light is aware of his immense strength; and never fight with anyone who does not deserve the honor of combat.

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Sat 18 Jul - 22:23

So should I make monster/clothing models anime-ish instead of realistic?

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sun 19 Jul - 1:39

I have an idea for the multi-server problem.

How about five Aincrads in one server, ten thousand limited to one? This is how I imagine it working. Ten thousand people in one Aincrad, original as SAO, so it still sticks to canon, but there is a twist. Aincrad isn't officially completed until all five are completed.

Now, once one is completed, players have the option to go visit others at their will, but their levels are reduced to the level that the current one is on, and the stat points from their most recent level up will be deducted until they gain them back or travel back to their original Aincrad.

That way, fifty thousand people will end up in one Aincrad, fighting in an epic battle to the death with Heathcliff and all the floor bosses (are you still considering that idea?), and once they are defeated, the Aincrads start to crumble and SAO is completed. Then they will flock to other games.

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Sun 19 Jul - 1:41

That's actually pretty good, but 50,000 people in one server? It'll be to much

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sun 19 Jul - 1:55

Leriko wrote:I have an idea for the multi-server problem.

How about five Aincrads in one server, ten thousand limited to one? This is how I imagine it working. Ten thousand people in one Aincrad, original as SAO, so it still sticks to canon, but there is a twist. Aincrad isn't officially completed until all five are completed.

Now, once one is completed, players have the option to go visit others at their will, but their levels are reduced to the level that the current one is on, and the stat points from their most recent level up will be deducted until they gain them back or travel back to their original Aincrad.

That way, fifty thousand people will end up in one Aincrad, fighting in an epic battle to the death with Heathcliff and all the floor bosses (are you still considering that idea?), and once they are defeated, the Aincrads start to crumble and SAO is completed. Then they will flock to other games.

the only problem with that is/
1: 50,000 on one server- that may cause lag- as thats alot of people.
2: 5 servers names Server Online 1 or SO 1 SO 2 SO 3 SO 4 SO 5- each is limited to 10,000 people only.
3: Once a person is on the server they pick from the beginning they must stay till the end, now after it ends you r free to either continue to the next server but u will start at lvl 01 and with a new character (well maybe) or go to a new game if possible.
4: The whole battle with all 100 floor bosses is in-case something goes wrong and requires the world to be terminated early (aka end of the world scenario) (Heathcliff for the for other SOs will be AI controlled)
5: All will end the same with Aincrad crumbling into the endless sky below it).

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Sun 19 Jul - 2:02

Akira, do you want the model to be anime-ish style or still realistic cause I'm confused

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sun 19 Jul - 2:04

Kryptonate wrote:Akira, do you want the model to be anime-ish style or still realistic cause I'm confused

animestlyish- pm me tomorrow(i will give u r new female base (i am still working on the male base)

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Sun 19 Jul - 2:06

Ok!

Though I can't really do the morning due to church, but I bet I could get started after!

Sammy
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Sammy on Sun 19 Jul - 2:13

So Akira we can back make SAO and NVG too?

Always look 30 seconds ahead.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sun 19 Jul - 2:15

Sammy wrote:So Akira we can back make SAO and NVG too?

we will know in 5 months if we get to continue SAO-after the video gets sent in. as for the nerve gear- we can make a helmet but as of right now no name usage

Sammy
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Sammy on Sun 19 Jul - 2:37

Akira_ wrote:
Sammy wrote:So Akira we can back make SAO and NVG too?

we will know in 5 months if we get to continue SAO-after the video gets sent in. as for the nerve gear- we can make a helmet but as of right now no name usage
OK let's see then and hope it will be success- I know it is not NVG for the name but D-Lens right?

Always look 30 seconds ahead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:15