Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Bandai and Us

excalibarsonic
Old Member
Old Member

Re: Bandai and Us

Post by excalibarsonic on Tue 3 Nov - 19:17

Kryptonate wrote:
DerpThatHerp wrote:Went from advertisment to grammar, thats why I love this site.

Yup, just gotta love it
This wouldn't be a grammar situation. It's a spelling situations.

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Post by GOD on Wed 4 Nov - 8:33

excalibarsonic wrote:This wouldn't be a grammar situation. It's a spelling situations.

*situation

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru on Wed 4 Nov - 8:40

[quote="GOD"]
excalibarsonic wrote:This wouldn't be a grammar situation. It's a spelling situations.

*#grammarsituation XD

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 4 Nov - 21:37

I I am so sorry I bought a bandi game (why those jerks) its was dark souls... could you ever forgive me??

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Wed 4 Nov - 21:56

Bennon wrote:I I am so sorry I bought a bandi game (why those jerks) its was dark souls... could you ever forgive me??

ofc- we at IG dont expect any one to stop buying their stuff- mainly cause a few games are good (dont worry ive pre ordered their new Naruto Game *though they just publish it- games made by CC-cyber connect Corp)

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 4 Nov - 22:00

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:I I am so sorry I bought a bandi game (why those jerks) its was dark souls... could you ever forgive me??

ofc- we at IG dont expect any one to stop buying their stuff- mainly cause a few games are good (dont worry ive pre ordered their new Naruto Game *though they just publish it- games made by CC-cyber connect Corp)

ok phew thanks I wouldnt want to invoke your wrath

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Thu 5 Nov - 5:49

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

tbh, I'm not mad at them. They're just doing what they see as the right thing to do as a company. Giving us freedom with one of their popular creative licenses is a huge financial risk on their part. Now, we don't want to work under their control, which is why we aren't working together anymore, but I can also see why they would logically take the actions they did.

GOD
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Angels of Death

Post by GOD on Thu 5 Nov - 6:55

Both parties were working on the interest of their respective companies, and as such, we parted ways. Simple as that. No reason to hate them for it. It's just simple capitalism.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 5 Nov - 13:12

Nomaru wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:

tbh, I'm not mad at them.  They're just doing what they see as the right thing to do as a company.  Giving us freedom with one of their popular creative licenses is a huge financial risk on their part.  Now, we don't want to work under their control, which is why we aren't working together anymore, but I can also see why they would logically take the actions they did.

If I was the one with bandi saying that stuff I would let you... but I can see why they would do this

GOD wrote:Both parties were working on the interest of their respective companies, and as such, we parted ways. Simple as that. No reason to hate them for it. It's just simple capitalism.

yeah I dont hate them (I was joking when asking if I could be forgiven) I was just annoyed at them still

TimberEyes
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by TimberEyes on Thu 5 Nov - 18:16

So what happened with Bandai? Could the video not be made in time or did they just decide not to? Sarry, I haven't read through all of this topic because of all the pages.

Immortal
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Immortal on Thu 5 Nov - 18:21

Akira_ wrote:We at Izanagi Games feel that it is in our best interest to not do the demo for SAO at this time since we arent as well known as we would like, and feel if we continue on this path that we will get pushed around by companies like Bandai and on that bombshell, Our goals are to Establish our self in the gaming world first- with Boltz of Time and Restart Online, but do not worry we are still going to be making Nagas Vanguard Gear, and then after getting established, and getting some money coming in to buy the rights to SAO.

I think that is what youre looking for.

Legends tell of a day,
when the world fell into dismay.
I will rise up from zero,
to become the Hero.
Humanity will cheer,
as I march to the frontier.

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Fri 6 Nov - 9:20

I keep on going on some sort of hiatus, mainly because I don't receive updates through my emails any more. Anyway, it's nice to see that you've parted from Bandai. The whole working under thing did not seem normal at all, and it was a little suspicious to be honest...by the way, didn't you send someone over to Bandai or something? If you did, what's happened to them?

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Fri 6 Nov - 9:23

Leriko wrote:I keep on going on some sort of hiatus, mainly because I don't receive updates through my emails any more. Anyway, it's nice to see that you've parted from Bandai. The whole working under thing did not seem normal at all, and it was a little suspicious to be honest...by the way, didn't you send someone over to Bandai or something? If you did, what's happened to them?
It was a noble sacrifice....THEY WILL BE REMEMBERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, idk specifically. I assume he came back and is working w/ us again.

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Fri 6 Nov - 9:25

I thought all of the Argus members had some way to contact each other, but I guess I was proven wrong then...on a side note, you need to, like, seriously, you need to check if that guy/girl is not held captive in Bandai's basement.

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Fri 6 Nov - 9:44

Leriko wrote:I thought all of the Argus members had some way to contact each other, but I guess I was proven wrong then...on a side note, you need to, like, seriously, you need to check if that guy/girl is not held captive in Bandai's basement.
What he does was manage our finances, for the most part, so idk if he's ever posted here. Everyone has a way to contact Akira, but the only way we have of contacting eachother are through these forums. Thus, members of Argus who don't post on the forums, I don't know all that much about.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 6 Nov - 11:31

yeah hes back safe at home- though hes been busy preparing for a new baby- (his first child) he ended up meeting a girl and fell in love- she moved back with him- so something good came out of it for him

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Fri 6 Nov - 19:40

Akira_ wrote:yeah hes back safe at home- though hes been busy preparing for a new baby- (his first child) he ended up meeting a girl and fell in love- she moved back with him- so something good came out of it for him

how long ago was this?!?!

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 6 Nov - 21:12

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:yeah hes back safe at home- though hes been busy preparing for a new baby- (his first child) he ended up meeting a girl and fell in love- she moved back with him- so something good came out of it for him

well been only a little more then a week now

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Fri 6 Nov - 22:21

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:

and hes already preparing for a baby??

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Fri 6 Nov - 22:32

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:

well shes been pregnant for at least a few weeks now- XD so they got lots of stuff to do before it arrives

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Sat 7 Nov - 7:16

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:

well shes been pregnant for at least a few weeks now- XD so they got lots of stuff to do before it arrives

I mean it seems a little quick (I mean it has only been like what a month since you sent him?)

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sat 7 Nov - 7:27

Umm...it takes around nine months for a baby to fully develop and then be born...so, why prepare a few weeks in? I don't understand adults and their obsession over preparing for children...why am I even asking that on this site in the first place?

Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Snakez29 on Sat 7 Nov - 9:58

Leriko wrote:Umm...it takes around nine months for a baby to fully develop and then be born...so, why prepare a few weeks in? I don't understand adults and their obsession over preparing for children...why am I even asking that on this site in the first place?

You say that, but once you get a girl pregnant and need to start preparing for a baby, you probably wouldn't want to wait either. They probably just getting it done early, if not on schedule. Plus, we don't know their situation, they could've moved back into their two room condo and been like "shit, we're gonna need a bigger condo"

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sat 7 Nov - 11:50

Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:

I mean it seems a little quick (I mean it has only been like what a month since you sent him?)

no he left as soon as bandai said we had to send some one over to work for them (That was like 5-4 months ago)

Morpheus
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Morpheus on Sat 7 Nov - 13:01

Snakez29 wrote:
Leriko wrote:Umm...it takes around nine months for a baby to fully develop and then be born...so, why prepare a few weeks in? I don't understand adults and their obsession over preparing for children...why am I even asking that on this site in the first place?

You say that, but once you get a girl pregnant and need to start preparing for a baby, you probably wouldn't want to wait either.  They probably just getting it done early, if not on schedule. Plus, we don't know their situation, they could've moved back into their two room condo and been like "shit, we're gonna need a bigger condo"

cheers What he said. To begin with: idk what you need to do if you know that your gonna be a dad or a mother in 9 (or 8 now) months.. but if i know something, it is that 9 months are actually not that long. If the dad is working, his time is limited and the mother can't do that much in those 9 months either. So starting with the preparations some weeks after the confirmed pregnancy is not that stupid.

oh almost forgot.. congratulations and good luck to our mysterious dad

"Hey mister, I am mad scientist. It's SO COOOOOL!!! Sonovabitch."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:51

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:51