Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Bandai and Us

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Bandai and Us

Post by Kryptonate on Sun 8 Nov - 23:46

Wow this went weird (for I am 13 so...), though I'm happy for him, you guys should make a attack on Titan kinda thing. I think it would be really cool!

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Sun 8 Nov - 23:54

Kryptonate wrote:Wow this went weird (for I am 13 so...), though I'm happy for him, you guys should make a attack on Titan kinda thing. I think it would be really cool!

tis only natural that it is, also probably not going to happen for a very long time, as we are done adding games-infact we will reveal games rather then add them-meaning once we get done with the ones weve revealed we will reveal ones we work on even less then what we do now-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Sun 8 Nov - 23:56

That's actually a pretty good idea, cause sometimes when I'm writing, there's a story id rather work on and stops working on the one I need to get done. That's a nice plan!

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Mon 9 Nov - 6:05

You're a writer too, Kryptonate? What do you write, if I may ask? Fanfiction, creative writing, an activity to get rid of any genius plots that you create through the day?

I personally write fanfiction, although I'm not that good, in my opinion. If you want to read some of my stuff, go to fanfiction.net and search me up...I'm "frekat" there...

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Mon 9 Nov - 9:33

Leriko wrote:You're a writer too, Kryptonate? What do you write, if I may ask? Fanfiction, creative writing, an activity to get rid of any genius plots that you create through the day?

I personally write fanfiction, although I'm not that good, in my opinion. If you want to read some of my stuff, go to fanfiction.net and search me up...I'm "frekat" there...

I like to write fan fiction or just little stories that go along with it but I kinda stopped, in a way. I mostly go on wattpad to write them. My username is natercrawford.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Bennon on Mon 9 Nov - 10:19

Leriko wrote:You're a writer too, Kryptonate? What do you write, if I may ask? Fanfiction, creative writing, an activity to get rid of any genius plots that you create through the day?

Hey leriko what happened to your opening tourney fan fic for the game?

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

DerpThatHerp
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Post by DerpThatHerp on Wed 18 Nov - 2:54

I love how this turned into ff xD

This process repeats from the day we are born until the day we die. Forever and ever.
It is Depressing.
It is Shameful.

But.

It is dear to us.
It is an illness known as self-consciousness.
It is something we must all face known as "ourselves."

Thats why, even in our brightest days, and darkest nights, we must not lose ourselves too the 'regular people.'

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Wed 18 Nov - 3:41

Well, I couldn't exactly decide on what to write for it, so I abandoned it. If I did it, it would have been in a first person perspective because I absolutely suck at third person, and I don't think that it would have worked as well as many of you wanted it to.

But if you want to check out some of stuff, still, just search me up on fanfiction.net. I'm frekat on there, and I advise you to only read my new story, Game of the Gods (Highschoo DxD), because everything else makes me cringe when I read them.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 18 Nov - 9:21

Leriko wrote:Well, I couldn't exactly decide on what to write for it, so I abandoned it. If I did it, it would have been in a first person perspective because I absolutely suck at third person, and I don't think that it would have worked as well as many of you wanted it to.

But if you want to check out some of stuff, still, just search me up on fanfiction.net. I'm frekat on there, and I advise you to only read my new story, Game of the Gods (Highschoo DxD), because everything else makes me cringe when I read them.

Ohh ok yeah it was in first person you put a preview. I was hoping of reading us doing a battle

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Wed 18 Nov - 17:32

Well, I plan on writing a Sword Art Online fanfiction, although, it's not OC-centric, sadly, but I could hint at things like that, and maybe have a bonus chapter thing where it lists all of the fights and maybe describes the more intense battles.

Although, I am lazy and a procrastinator, so I can't be bothered to write most of the time, and writing two fanfictions at once will be the death of me. I'll eventually get to it, but for now, I'm gathering ideas for the one that I'm currently planning on writing.

I have many ideas, such as, "What would have happened if Klein had abandoned his guild mates and decided to follow Kirito at the start of the game?" Things like that. I was also thinking of writing a crossover story with Online (a novel/manga (can only find the manga, it's called Online - The Comic), that's kind of like Sword Art Online in a sense.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 18 Nov - 22:58

Leriko wrote:Well, I plan on writing a Sword Art Online fanfiction, although, it's not OC-centric, sadly, but I could hint at things like that, and maybe have a bonus chapter thing where it lists all of the fights and maybe describes the more intense battles.

Although, I am lazy and a procrastinator, so I can't be bothered to write most of the time, and writing two fanfictions at once will be the death of me. I'll eventually get to it, but for now, I'm gathering ideas for the one that I'm currently planning on writing.

I have many ideas, such as, "What would have happened if Klein had abandoned his guild mates and decided to follow Kirito at the start of the game?" Things like that. I was also thinking of writing a crossover story with Online (a novel/manga (can only find the manga, it's called Online - The Comic), that's kind of like Sword Art Online in a sense.

Oh ok I see cant wait will look you up

Coraline
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Coraline on Tue 8 Dec - 19:21

Hi. I'm back. I decided to come back on my birthday. I remember reading about waiting to get approved in December, or something about a video to see if you'll get approved. I'm going to check if it was approved or declined, if it even's up yet.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Tue 8 Dec - 20:45

Coraline wrote:Hi. I'm back. I decided to come back on my birthday. I remember reading about waiting to get approved in December, or something about a video to see if you'll get approved. I'm going to check if it was approved or declined, if it even's up yet.
\

................................ u really need to read through this- but i dont want to burden u with that- so allow me to fill ya in-

we told bandai to shove it- as they were changing SAO so much that it wasnt what we started out to make.

oh- and happy birthday-hope its a good one for you! cheers

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Coraline
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Coraline on Tue 8 Dec - 20:59

Akira_ wrote:
Coraline wrote:Hi. I'm back. I decided to come back on my birthday. I remember reading about waiting to get approved in December, or something about a video to see if you'll get approved. I'm going to check if it was approved or declined, if it even's up yet.
\

................................ u really need to read through this- but i dont want to burden u with that- so allow me to fill ya in-

we told bandai to shove it- as they were changing SAO so much that it wasnt what we started out to make.

Thank you. But can't they sue you?

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Tue 8 Dec - 21:06

We aren't making SAO anymore, at least not until we have the money to buy the rights for it.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Tue 8 Dec - 21:21

Coraline wrote:
Akira_ wrote:
\

Thank you. But can't they sue you?

well they could but since were not doing SAO- or anything they own- itd get tossed out the window faster then fast food XD.

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Wed 9 Dec - 7:28

Welcome back, Coraline! After Izanagi's intense struggle with Bandai, as Akira has said, they threw SAO out of the window and are now working on their original titles.

I hope you visit the forum more often!

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Wed 9 Dec - 12:45

I still cant wait for sao (and then later alo) I will be waiting I really cant wait for alo so I can fly

liqqyt
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Post by liqqyt on Thu 17 Dec - 2:22

can u send sao's video?

HourlongFall
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by HourlongFall on Thu 17 Dec - 4:32

liqqyt wrote:can u send sao's video?
If you haven't already, read the forum a bit more thorough. We are no longer working on SAO due to reason stated on this site. If you want a more complex explanation than "due to costs- and copyright and so on" try PM:ing Akira since I don't have all the details.

We are however working on other games that you can read about in the "Games and Systems" section.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 17 Dec - 10:17

Neutral when people still dont know you had to quit working on sao

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 17 Dec - 19:54

Bennon wrote:Neutral when people still dont know you had to quit working on sao

Ikr- tells who is paying attention to post on this forum as well as whos on and not on XD

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 17 Dec - 20:42

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:Neutral when people still dont know you had to quit working on sao

Ikr- tells who is paying attention to post on this forum as well as whos on and not on XD
yes yes it does

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Thu 17 Dec - 22:04

They could have been away for a very long time, you know? It doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't been paying attention because of a reason like the one I had just stated.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 17 Dec - 22:30

Leriko wrote:They could have been away for a very long time, you know? It doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't been paying attention because of a reason like the one I had just stated.

still though i know its a pain to dig threw the forums- but thats what u should always do after a long break away from the forums at least by either 5 pages or 10 pages at a time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:19