Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Bandai and Us

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Bandai and Us

Post by Leriko on Sun 20 Dec - 23:25

Again, Akira, they might not have the time to browse the forums either. Well, it's all up to circumstance, I guess, and I understand how annoying it gets when people continually ask, but it's all apart of running a forum, lol

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sun 20 Dec - 23:49

Leriko wrote:Again, Akira, they might not have the time to browse the forums either. Well, it's all up to circumstance, I guess, and I understand how annoying it gets when people continually ask, but it's all apart of running a forum, lol

cracks finger like Kaneki- and says that it is.

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Thu 24 Dec - 17:09

Great, I've been gone for a month, what has happened? Btw, I was on a few trips so I've been gone.

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya on Thu 24 Dec - 21:18

Kryptonate wrote:Great, I've been gone for a month, what has happened? Btw, I was on a few trips so I've been gone.

xDDDDD

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Bennon on Fri 25 Dec - 10:47

A lot has happned

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

aedonius
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by aedonius on Sun 27 Dec - 4:14

Hello again guys! Ive been gone for a few months after getting a new phone and not being able to find the forum again haha. That stinks about sao and all but im sure youre other games eill be just as great and you all have my complete support. Happy holidays!

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sun 27 Dec - 6:34

As soon as I said what I said...I'm not sure if those people are pulling my finger or if they're telling the truth, lol

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Sun 27 Dec - 14:22

I was just pulling your finger, the other people, they are telling the truth, FYI I was actually gone for a while but I got catches up before the comment.

Sterben
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Post by Sterben on Wed 30 Dec - 19:58

Akira_ wrote:
Bennon wrote:Neutral when people still dont know you had to quit working on sao

Ikr- tells who is paying attention to post on this forum as well as whos on and not on XD

Maybe start a new announcement saying all the details that you have stopped working on SAO related content? Most people seem to go strait to the announcements sections first so in the long run posting the information on a new thread will probably save you a lot of time. It would also give you a chance to clarify what games you are still making including maybe some cover art, etc? I know a lot of this has been said before but I just think it will stop people from asking about the progress of SAO. *Unless their is a thread for this that I missed haha*

Have a good one,

Sterben

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya on Fri 1 Jan - 12:40

And make it so they can't comment so that the post won't get lost >.>

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Fri 1 Jan - 19:13

that might be a good idea, but ill have to say not to because i'm pretty sure people will ask why and if they cant, they are just going to spam the Admins.

Jabronski
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Jabronski on Thu 14 Jan - 9:16

Hey guys, been a while, glad to be back on the forum again, life just kept me busy for the time being, but i'm good now. So, what did i miss?

Kryptonate
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kryptonate on Thu 14 Jan - 9:41

A lot, let me just say this, the SAO project probably never going to be made by Izanagi.

Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Bennon on Thu 14 Jan - 11:19

Kryptonate wrote:A lot, let me just say this, the SAO project probably never going to be made by Izanagi.

No they are going to try and buy the rights in the future so we may get one still

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Thu 14 Jan - 12:06

Kryptonate wrote:A lot, let me just say this, the SAO project probably never going to be made by Izanagi.

never say never- thats negative thinking- bad for ur health even ur virtual health- stay positve

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27

Current date/time is Wed 7 Dec - 6:27