Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.


Voice Acting for IG

Share

lordfulger
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-01-13
Age : 17
Location : USA Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by lordfulger on Wed 17 Feb - 9:25

In what type of voice do you want the saying to be said? In a deep serious tone/light giddy tone/sad.....etc because the overall performance depends on what you are looking for

lordfulger
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-01-13
Age : 17
Location : USA Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by lordfulger on Thu 17 Mar - 11:49

I would be interested in a little voice acting. Just tell me what to say and in what mod the voice is in.


_________________
Unknown to man, memory falters
Unheeded by time, this is my fate
Feelings forgotten, pain lingers
Swallowed by darkness
Starved of light
Show me the warmth of life
And I will show you the chill of death

~ Tōshi Tsuyoshi

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by Leriko on Sat 19 Mar - 2:27

If you want to audition for a position in voice acting, you generally have a demo reel that demonstrates what types of voices you can do. High pitched, low pitched, sinister, soft, whatever. Just go a couple of those and send it to Akira, I think, but I don't know how. PM him, maybe.

Anyway, this should help in some way, so happy voice acting~


_________________

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 2851
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2015-01-07
Age : 19
Location : USA-East Coast

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by Nomaru on Sat 19 Mar - 11:07

Leriko wrote:If you want to audition for a position in voice acting, you generally have a demo reel that demonstrates what types of voices you can do. High pitched, low pitched, sinister, soft, whatever. Just go a couple of those and send it to Akira, I think, but I don't know how. PM him, maybe.

Anyway, this should help in some way, so happy voice acting~
yeah, Aki generally does stuff like this through PMs, so sending him an mp3 or something with what you're capable of should work fine.


_________________

lordfulger
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 93
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-01-13
Age : 17
Location : USA Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by lordfulger on Sun 20 Mar - 13:19

Right but what words do I say?


_________________
Unknown to man, memory falters
Unheeded by time, this is my fate
Feelings forgotten, pain lingers
Swallowed by darkness
Starved of light
Show me the warmth of life
And I will show you the chill of death

~ Tōshi Tsuyoshi

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by Akira on Sun 20 Mar - 16:00

say anything u want- its ur demo voice real- say a variety of things

Such as being angry- calm- sad-


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by Leriko on Mon 21 Mar - 3:43

Like, if you were doing an emotionless character, say something like, "...what is this feeling? I've never felt such a warm feeling in my chest..."

Or, for a calm character, "Stay calm, everyone. There's no need to worry about this!"

Generally things like that.


_________________

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 734
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-19
Age : 15
Location : VA, USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by Kyoya on Mon 21 Mar - 17:01

Leriko wrote:Like, if you were doing an emotionless character, say something like, "...what is this feeling? I've never felt such a warm feeling in my chest..."

Or, for a calm character, "Stay calm, everyone. There's no need to worry about this!"

Generally things like that.

If you still have trouble copy anime character's voices or lines you're good at saying that would probably work too


_________________
Things I find to be true:

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

HourlongFall
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 1121
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2014-12-29
Age : 17
Location : Sweden

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by HourlongFall on Mon 21 Mar - 17:12

Kyoya wrote:
Leriko wrote:Like, if you were doing an emotionless character, say something like, "...what is this feeling? I've never felt such a warm feeling in my chest..."

Or, for a calm character, "Stay calm, everyone. There's no need to worry about this!"

Generally things like that.

If you still have trouble copy anime character's voices or lines you're good at saying that would probably work too
This is a decent tip I can approve of. I sometime find myself quoting lines from Code Geass. After a while you know them like the palm of your hand and as long as you keep quoting them you'll only get better.


_________________


Sponsored content

Re: Voice Acting for IG

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27


    Current date/time is Wed 7 Dec - 6:27