Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Solo Horizon

lucarioman555
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Solo Horizon

Post by lucarioman555 on Mon 31 Aug - 12:25

Solo Horizon is a guild primarily consisting of friends and family that come into the possession of NVG and a copy of SAO, granted once the game launches, recruitment will be opened to players with skills that we may need. Currently we have planned for no more than 10 members ( so as to increase the lvl to member ratio less sharing of XP) and 3 of these positions are already filled. So if you wish to be considered for recruitment please comment on the build you wish to make in SAO along with certain skills you plan on having Ex. Mace wielder, Longsword, Beast tamer Ect.

Btw, This guild will be led by my account that is not a GM, i believe the way the GM accounts work is that Both accounts are clones of each other accept the GM account will all be in the KOB Guild. (Correct Me if i'm wrong)

SAO Game Master

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Solo Horizon

Post by Nomaru on Mon 31 Aug - 21:34

lucarioman555 wrote:Solo Horizon is a guild primarily consisting of friends and family that come into the possession of NVG and a copy of SAO, granted once the game launches, recruitment will be opened to players with skills that we may need. Currently we have planned for no more than 10 members ( so as to increase the lvl to member ratio less sharing of XP) and 3 of these positions are already filled. So if you wish to be considered for recruitment please comment on the build you wish to make in SAO along with certain skills you plan on having Ex. Mace wielder, Longsword, Beast tamer Ect.

Btw, This guild will be led by my account that is not a GM, i believe the way the GM accounts work is that Both accounts are clones of each other accept the GM account will all be in the KOB Guild. (Correct Me if i'm wrong)
Yeah, I think you're wrong. I got the impression that once the GM's were banned by Bandai for using the anime characters, your main account became the GM account (so you'd only have one account), but that account doesn't have to be in KoB.

lucarioman555
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by lucarioman555 on Tue 1 Sep - 9:47

They're going to be banned by Bandai? I don't understand why they would do that.

SAO Game Master

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Tue 1 Sep - 10:12

They want all those characters to be NPCs, so we can't use them for the GM accounts.

lucarioman555
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by lucarioman555 on Tue 1 Sep - 17:19

i never said i was going to be a character from the anime. i just thought that you had 2 accounts with matching stats one for casual play and one for being in the GM alliance or some crap like that if it's just 1 account thats fine too

SAO Game Master

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by Nomaru on Tue 1 Sep - 17:58

oh, idk then. I assumed that the two accounts were to be merged into one, since other than accessing the abilities of a GM your account would be just like any other (killable, levels up at the same speed, etc.). The main reason we had the two accounts in the first place was so you wouldn't have to RP as your anime character the entire time. Also, I never heard of your GM account being forced to play for KoB, so idk about that.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Tue 1 Sep - 18:06

Nomaru wrote:oh, idk then.  I assumed that the two accounts were to be merged into one, since other than accessing the abilities of a GM your account would be just like any other (killable, levels up at the same speed, etc.).  The main reason we had the two accounts in the first place was so you wouldn't have to RP as your anime character the entire time.  Also, I never heard of your GM account being forced to play for KoB, so idk about that.

correct- that was the point of the 2 accounts and no gm will ever have to be in KoB unless they want to be in it..

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

lucarioman555
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by lucarioman555 on Tue 8 Sep - 10:18

Ok i get it now

SAO Game Master

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:54