Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.


Job from IG

Share
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3312
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Job from IG

Post by Akira on Sun 27 Sep 2015 - 1:07

AKira here and we are looking for people who can do this

1:- some one that can create 3d clothes
2:- some one that can Texture at 2k and 4k quality
3- some one that knows their way around Unreal engine 4
4- some one who can do shading

PM me if u would like to position for one of these


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
lordfulger
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 119
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-01-13
Age : 17
Location : USA Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Job from IG

Post by lordfulger on Tue 26 Jan 2016 - 11:34

It'll be awhile, but I will install and master the unreal engine 4 XD. I'll PM you when I think I'm ready.


_________________
Unknown to man, memory falters
Unheeded by time, this is my fate
Feelings forgotten, pain lingers
Swallowed by darkness
Starved of light
Show me the warmth of life
And I will show you the chill of death

~ Tōshi Tsuyoshi
avatar
Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 922
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Job from IG

Post by Bennon on Thu 28 Jan 2016 - 9:54

I would help with this stuff if I could but I cant do any of that


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."

aedonius
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 137
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-06-05
Age : 17
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Job from IG

Post by aedonius on Sun 31 Jan 2016 - 15:41

Haha same but i could try. How much does unreal engine cost?
avatar
SilentsBlackDesire
2nd Command
2nd Command

Posts : 179
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2014-12-22
Age : 20
Location : Germany

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Job from IG

Post by SilentsBlackDesire on Sun 31 Jan 2016 - 15:54

@aedonius Unreal Engine is free ->

https://www.unrealengine.com/what-is-unreal-engine-4


_________________
-2nd Command
-Lead 3D Modeller
avatar
GreyRockEXE
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-11

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Job from IG

Post by GreyRockEXE on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 1:29

Have you considered switching to Unity 5
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3312
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Job from IG

Post by Akira on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 1:50

GreyRockEXE wrote:Have you considered switching to Unity 5
\

Unity no offense is not great- and we may not even need unreal engine as it is- since we do have the World Engine relatively stable


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 269
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-12-25
Age : 15
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Job from IG

Post by Silmiss on Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 14:17

As long as it's stable and can get the job done, I'd say to go for it instead of having to switch all of the code from Unreal Engine to the World Engine.
Speaking of the world engine, what type of 3d models does it use? (.obj, .3ds, etc) and since Bandai's legal stuff is off the table, will other companies/indie groups be able to make games for the nervegear? I realize it's already been stated somewhere, but a lot has changed recently.
SPEAKING OF CHANGES (boy, I'm dragging on) will the F.A.Q be updated so new users won't come in thinking that SAO is currently in the making?


_________________
"You're a bender, Harry." - Gandalf
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3312
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Job from IG

Post by Akira on Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 15:39

Silmiss wrote:As long as it's stable and can get the job done, I'd say to go for it instead of having to switch all of the code from Unreal Engine to the World Engine.
Speaking of the world engine, what type of 3d models does it use? (.obj, .3ds, etc) and since Bandai's legal stuff is off the table, will other companies/indie groups be able to make games for the nervegear? I realize it's already been stated somewhere, but a lot has changed recently.
SPEAKING OF CHANGES (boy, I'm dragging on) will the F.A.Q be updated so new users won't come in thinking that SAO is currently in the making?

- The faq is part of this months goal for the forum- Each month starting this year- we set goals for the forum- such as improving it or adding new stuff- and it uses Obj files- thats pretty much a universal format these days and as for other companies- its still strict-as they have to be Okd by me and silent- and then u got the license fee- witch is still somewhat high- (lower then the other price though


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
lordfulger
IG Team
IG Team

Posts : 119
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-01-13
Age : 17
Location : USA Georgia

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Job from IG

Post by lordfulger on Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 20:53

Almost got the whole thing down! XD I'll give myself a few more weeks of practice though, just to be sure.


_________________
Unknown to man, memory falters
Unheeded by time, this is my fate
Feelings forgotten, pain lingers
Swallowed by darkness
Starved of light
Show me the warmth of life
And I will show you the chill of death

~ Tōshi Tsuyoshi
avatar
Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 269
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-12-25
Age : 15
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Job from IG

Post by Silmiss on Thu 4 Feb 2016 - 14:59

Akira wrote:and as for other companies- its still strict-as they have to be Okd by me  and silent- and then u got the license fee- witch is still somewhat high- (lower then the other price though

Darn, I was thinking about making personal projects or freeware games... unless it's a commerciallicense fee, in which then I'd be fine.


_________________
"You're a bender, Harry." - Gandalf
avatar
Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 983
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Job from IG

Post by Leriko on Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 6:53

Well, if you could somehow access the game's files after cracking this 'super complex unbreakable triple firewall' that Akira has planned, I'm sure a couple of hackers/coders will figure someway out to recreate the World Engine without any problems.

Also, Akira, I know that the price was lowered, but it's still probably insanely high, something that game companies can't afford, something that publishers could only afford. That brings me to a question. If a small time game company wanted to make a game using the World Engine, could they have a partnership with Izanagi where fifty percent of their profits (something like that) goes towards Izanagi until the license fee is paid off? There's always the chance their game wouldn't sell well, but there are always risks in the business worlds.


_________________
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3312
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: Job from IG

Post by Akira on Sat 6 Feb 2016 - 23:21

Leriko wrote:Well, if you could somehow access the game's files after cracking this 'super complex unbreakable triple firewall' that Akira has planned, I'm sure a couple of hackers/coders will figure someway out to recreate the World Engine without any problems.

Also, Akira, I know that the price was lowered, but it's still probably insanely high, something that game companies can't afford, something that publishers could only afford. That brings me to a question. If a small time game company wanted to make a game using the World Engine, could they have a partnership with Izanagi where fifty percent of their profits (something like that) goes towards Izanagi until the license fee is paid off? There's always the chance their game wouldn't sell well, but there are always risks in the business worlds.

correct that their is always risk- and since IG has and never will be about the money- first we will look at each company that wants their game on the nvg and then we will ask say a 50-80% complete story script- and then if we think its good we will then have to talk about licensing fee and see what they could afford-or we will offer them a deal such as become a subsidiary of IG and then that will give them access to the NVG - but with a fee- every month or every 6 months- witch would then give them to develope as many games they can- after going threw our intense screening proccess- 1st phase- 3 chances to impress us or get us to like said game- phase 2-2 chances= and phase 3- 1 chance- witch if its not good it gets trashed and a new game must be brought to us-


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Sponsored content

Re: Job from IG

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue 25 Apr 2017 - 17:08