Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Weapon Ideas

opprimendi pugno
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: Weapon Ideas

Post by opprimendi pugno on Sat 13 Jun - 13:27

This is not exactly a weapon, but for blacksmiths and craftsmen even if there is no magic, create something like a charm that could give you a special ability, for example, a second sword skill or maybe teleportation without crystals

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Sat 13 Jun - 13:33

opprimendi pugno wrote:This is not exactly a weapon, but for blacksmiths and craftsmen even if there is no magic, create something like a charm that could give you a special ability, for example, a second sword skill or maybe teleportation without crystals

No- that will never happen

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sat 13 Jun - 22:30

Hmm, I have an idea for a weapon (if you remember what I said about me getting dual wielding, you'll know what I want).

A half scythe. Yup, a half scythe. It's smaller, faster and doesn't give you many disadvantages. I'd still prefer a full scythe though, and I'd have a half scythe in my inventory just in case. But in ALO? You better watch yourself if the weapon is ever created.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sat 13 Jun - 22:49

Leriko wrote:Hmm, I have an idea for a weapon (if you remember what I said about me getting dual wielding, you'll know what I want).

A half scythe. Yup, a half scythe. It's smaller, faster and doesn't give you many disadvantages. I'd still prefer a full scythe though, and I'd have a half scythe in my inventory just in case. But in ALO? You better watch yourself if the weapon is ever created.

take all of SAOs weapons and a Bow to the list- their u go- u have all of ALOs weapons list

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sat 13 Jun - 23:40

Come on, how about creating new and crazy weapons? Some might not even be usable xD

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sat 13 Jun - 23:59

Leriko wrote:Come on, how about creating new and crazy weapons? Some might not even be usable xD

sorry but thats a def NO... we will stick with what is said-

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sun 14 Jun - 0:17

What about in other games, like Nova?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Sun 14 Jun - 0:28

Leriko wrote:What about in other games, like Nova?

well u can have a sickle scythe- does that work in Nova- as the main enemy uses it and a sword-

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Sun 14 Jun - 1:38

Nah, I'd prefer to just use a full scythe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:18