Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Dual Wielding ing

lordfulger
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Dual Wielding ing

Post by lordfulger on Wed 17 Feb - 10:07

For dual wielding, I heard in a forum that only one person in the world would that ability. I know many people who would enjoy having it especially those who practice it and prefer it irl such as myself and many others. This game isn't SAO soo......

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: Dual Wielding ing

Post by Nomaru on Wed 17 Feb - 11:03

lordfulger wrote:For dual wielding, I heard in a forum that only one person in the world would that ability. I know many people who would enjoy having it especially those who practice it and prefer it irl such as myself and many others. This game isn't SAO soo......
Yeah, the only-one-person rule was for SAO.  I mean, if you wanted to, you could try to go Killer Bee and use seven swords at once (septa-wield? idk how you'd even attempt to say that...).  I wouldn't recommend it though, I have no clue how you'd fight like this Razz

lordfulger
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by lordfulger on Wed 17 Feb - 11:06

Your post just made my day XD

Swallowed by darkness
Starved of light
Show me the warmth of life
And I will show you the chill of death

~ Tōshi Tsuyoshi

dragon3582
IG Team
IG Team

Character

Post by dragon3582 on Wed 17 Feb - 13:24

Nomaru wrote:
lordfulger wrote:For dual wielding, I heard in a forum that only one person in the world would that ability. I know many people who would enjoy having it especially those who practice it and prefer it irl such as myself and many others. This game isn't SAO soo......
Yeah, the only-one-person rule was for SAO.  I mean, if you wanted to, you could try to go Killer Bee and use seven swords at once (septa-wield?  idk how you'd even attempt to say that...).  I wouldn't recommend it though, I have no clue how you'd fight like this Razz

Just kinda fall over on the pointy side. You should be good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:18