Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.


NVG Expectations

Share

AkihikoKayaba
New Member
New Member

Posts : 27
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 15

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

NVG Expectations

Post by AkihikoKayaba on Thu 13 Oct - 19:35

Some of my expectations for the NVG are:
1. Vocal cord nerve detection for in game voices
2. Paralyzation effect
3. Near perfect visual and audio quality
4. Use of virtual "vocal cords" for AI voices
5. Minimal Latency between received movements and sent signals
6. An excellent virtual muscle detection system for extra body parts such as tails, wings, and cat ears.

This is what I personally expect of the NVG before its out of the Beta stage.


_________________

AkihikoKayaba
New Member
New Member

Posts : 27
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-12
Age : 15

Character
Organization (AoNB): None

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by AkihikoKayaba on Mon 17 Oct - 13:15

I forgot one last key feature for an unlimited number of weapons and armor. Detection of a blacksmith's(or tailor) thoughts on what the weapon/armor should look like and use that as a model for the weapon. Of course using the blacksmiths skill as a basis for base stats.


_________________

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by Akira on Mon 17 Oct - 14:55

AkihikoKayaba wrote:I forgot one last key feature for an unlimited number of weapons and armor. Detection of a blacksmith's(or tailor) thoughts on what the weapon/armor should look like and use that as a model for the weapon. Of course using the blacksmiths skill as a basis for base stats.


Thats a Game Feature not A Console Feature Expectation! XD


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by Leriko on Fri 4 Nov - 9:17

Sigh. Misconceptions, Akira? They're certainly annoying nowadays from what you and the moderators have had to go through since the beginning of this site.


_________________

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by Akira on Wed 9 Nov - 23:18

Leriko wrote:Sigh. Misconceptions, Akira? They're certainly annoying nowadays from what you and the moderators have had to go through since the beginning of this site.

Ye a bit XD


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

mixmaster
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 100
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by mixmaster on Thu 10 Nov - 23:40

new pic of akira

KirigayaKazuto
New Member
New Member

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-10
Age : 16
Location : USA

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by KirigayaKazuto on Fri 11 Nov - 9:10

AkihikoKayaba wrote:Some of my expectations for the NVG are:
1. Vocal cord nerve detection for in game voices
2. Paralyzation effect
3. Near perfect visual and audio quality
4. Use of virtual "vocal cords" for AI voices
5. Minimal Latency between received movements and sent signals
6. An excellent virtual muscle detection system for extra body parts such as tails, wings, and cat ears.

This is what I personally expect of the NVG before its out of the Beta stage.








Its great to know this thank you, looking forward to seeing model of what it will look like and possibly should have a video up for more perfect approach to the look and feel of how it will work, also be sure to include something to protect people from being able to tinker with it or manipulate the NVG in any way, should have it as safe as possible so everyone will have a good and healthy experience with it, also for the beta testers would probably like to know how it will all work before trying it out or putting it on. walk though in a way.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3241
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-12-16
Age : 21
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by Akira on Fri 11 Nov - 22:09

KirigayaKazuto wrote:
AkihikoKayaba wrote:Some of my expectations for the NVG are:
1. Vocal cord nerve detection for in game voices
2. Paralyzation effect
3. Near perfect visual and audio quality
4. Use of virtual "vocal cords" for AI voices
5. Minimal Latency between received movements and sent signals
6. An excellent virtual muscle detection system for extra body parts such as tails, wings, and cat ears.

This is what I personally expect of the NVG before its out of the Beta stage.








Its great to know this thank you, looking forward to seeing model of what it will look like and possibly should have a video up for more perfect approach to the look and feel of how it will work, also be sure to include something to protect people from being able to tinker with it or manipulate the NVG in any way, should have it as safe as possible so everyone will have a good and healthy experience with it, also for the beta testers would probably like to know how it will all work before trying it out or putting it on. walk though in a way.


you do realize that hes not a part of the team right? and that was just waant he expects it to be


_________________

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 975
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2015-02-20
Location : Australia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by Leriko on Sat 12 Nov - 5:27

Sigh. Did anyone see my lengthy post about the relations between the body and the brain during the sleep cycles? No? Well, find it. That explains a lot of theoretical stuff that has been heavily simplified. Should give people an idea of how the Nagas Vanguard Gear will potentially work.

If you are too lazy to find the post, then you're probably too lazy to research it lol


_________________

Sponsored content

Re: NVG Expectations

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17


    Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:17