Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Discord Servername: Izanagi Games


This Months operations?

Share
avatar
Yashiro
New Member
New Member

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-10
Age : 17
Location : JAPAN

Character
Organization (AoNB): Knights of The Blood Oath

This Months operations?

Post by Yashiro on Mon 6 Mar - 12:32

I've been a little inactive for awhile so i want to get caught up on what i have missed in the last month? bounce bounce Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Exclamation Exclamation Question Question I love you I love you Very Happy Very Happy


_________________
Code:
KirigayaKazuto

avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Mon 6 Mar - 14:25

welcome back and that is for u to look around- or have another forum member fill ya in Very Happy- re did a few areas of the forum- right now were working on the nova area- the updates will be easier to find now Very Happy


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Yashiro
New Member
New Member

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-10
Age : 17
Location : JAPAN

Character
Organization (AoNB): Knights of The Blood Oath

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Yashiro on Wed 8 Mar - 7:23

Akira wrote:welcome back and that is for u to look around- or have another forum member fill ya in Very Happy- re did a few areas of the forum- right now were working on the nova area- the updates will be easier to find now Very Happy







Ok thanks man ill be informed as much as i can about nova cant wait, saving up money so that i can get it on my birthday when i comes out on the 6th


_________________
Code:
KirigayaKazuto

avatar
Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 922
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Bennon on Sat 11 Mar - 16:46

KirigayaKazuto wrote:
Akira wrote:welcome back and that is for u to look around- or have another forum member fill ya in Very Happy- re did a few areas of the forum- right now were working on the nova area- the updates will be easier to find now Very Happy







Ok thanks man ill be informed as much as i can about nova cant wait, saving up money so that i can get it on my birthday when i comes out on the 6th

when what comes out on the 6th?


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Sun 12 Mar - 0:17

Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 922
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Mar - 11:29

Akira wrote:Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy

huh? 1 i thought you had a lot of work left and... 2 i thought it was NVG thing? (i cant remember the name) (and something off topic under the guild topic it still says SAO


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Sun 12 Mar - 12:17

Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy

huh? 1 i thought you had a lot of work left and... 2 i thought it was  NVG thing? (i cant remember the name) (and something off topic under the guild topic it still says SAO

-_- i should have said the year my bad XD- Jan 6 2023 atm


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 922
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Mar - 12:20

Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy

huh? 1 i thought you had a lot of work left and... 2 i thought it was  NVG thing? (i cant remember the name) (and something off topic under the guild topic it still says SAO

-_- i should have said the year my bad XD- Jan 6 2023 atm  

ah i see! also quick question... when is B.o.T going to enter beta or are you done with that? becuase i had won beta before and i am still wanting to play it


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Sun 12 Mar - 12:57

Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy

huh? 1 i thought you had a lot of work left and... 2 i thought it was  NVG thing? (i cant remember the name) (and something off topic under the guild topic it still says SAO

-_- i should have said the year my bad XD- Jan 6 2023 atm  

ah i see! also quick question... when is B.o.T going to enter beta or are you done with that? becuase i had won beta before and i am still wanting to play it

Things are kinda style up in the air on it- as its original purpose is no longer here -so its progress is slow


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 922
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Mar - 13:06

Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy

huh? 1 i thought you had a lot of work left and... 2 i thought it was  NVG thing? (i cant remember the name) (and something off topic under the guild topic it still says SAO

-_- i should have said the year my bad XD- Jan 6 2023 atm  

ah i see! also quick question... when is B.o.T going to enter beta or are you done with that? becuase i had won beta before and i am still wanting to play it

Things are kinda style up in the air on it- as its original purpose is no longer here -so its progress is slow

ah ok... what do you mean original purpose is no longer here i thought its orginal purpose was to be fun and start making revenue for you guys


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Sun 12 Mar - 13:46

Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy

huh? 1 i thought you had a lot of work left and... 2 i thought it was  NVG thing? (i cant remember the name) (and something off topic under the guild topic it still says SAO

-_- i should have said the year my bad XD- Jan 6 2023 atm  

ah i see! also quick question... when is B.o.T going to enter beta or are you done with that? becuase i had won beta before and i am still wanting to play it

Things are kinda style up in the air on it- as its original purpose is no longer here -so its progress is slow

ah ok... what do you mean original purpose is no longer here i thought its orginal purpose was to be fun and start making revenue for you guys

its original purpose was to help gain funds to help us with gaining funds to make SAO- before we were finally contacted by bandai- as we thought having funds- to show them that we were serious bout it- but then bandai happened


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Bennon
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 922
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-04-12
Age : 17

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Bennon on Sun 12 Mar - 14:23

Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:
Bennon wrote:
Akira wrote:Jan 6th is when Nova is supposed to arrive to you guys the public Very Happy

huh? 1 i thought you had a lot of work left and... 2 i thought it was  NVG thing? (i cant remember the name) (and something off topic under the guild topic it still says SAO

-_- i should have said the year my bad XD- Jan 6 2023 atm  

ah i see! also quick question... when is B.o.T going to enter beta or are you done with that? becuase i had won beta before and i am still wanting to play it

Things are kinda style up in the air on it- as its original purpose is no longer here -so its progress is slow

ah ok... what do you mean original purpose is no longer here i thought its orginal purpose was to be fun and start making revenue for you guys

its original purpose was to help gain funds to help us with gaining funds to make SAO- before we were finally contacted by bandai- as we thought having funds- to show them that we were serious bout it- but then bandai happened

well i see... but i recomend to keep working on it so you can release it in the future and start to make money off of it to help with stuff in making the games money alwasy makes it go faster doesn't it?


_________________
Grand master of the Forge

"We are all but a weapon in the right hand of the Lion."
avatar
Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 311
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 19
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Snakez29 on Sun 12 Mar - 17:46

Yeah I agree, making a quality game first would both grow funds and show the world that A. you're serious and B. you have the ability to make a quality game, which would increase the chances of them buying a console from you in the first place. People want to buy stuff from brands they trust to put out quality content. Although I don't really care one way or the other, I'd buy the NVG either way just because it'll be super cool, but from a business perspective it just makes sense to me.


_________________
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Sun 12 Mar - 19:38

dont get me wrong- we are still working on it but its kinda been slowed down- to help Nova get further along- right now we have some pretty cool art - done by Lordfulger- as well as some awesome 3d models as well as working on the terrain.


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 311
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 19
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Snakez29 on Wed 15 Mar - 14:54

Akira wrote:dont get me wrong- we are still working on it but its kinda been slowed down- to help Nova get further along- right now we have some pretty cool art - done by Lordfulger- as well as some awesome 3d models as well as working on the terrain.


That's awesome, progress is progress so I'm happy to wait for it!


_________________
avatar
mixmaster
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 106
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 19
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by mixmaster on Thu 16 Mar - 17:29

same here
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Thu 16 Mar - 19:55

Question- can u guys see the updates posted? Let me know if u can or cant

http://argus.forum-invision.com/f6-nova-news


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Snakez29
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 311
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 19
Location : Murica

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Snakez29 on Sat 18 Mar - 15:45

Is it something under 3d updates? I can't see anything with a new post notification if that's what you're asking


_________________
avatar
Akira
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3325
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2014-12-16
Location : USA

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Akira on Sat 18 Mar - 19:02

thanks for letting me know- i thought their was a problem with the new catagories- and now i know XD


_________________
" />
Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“
avatar
Sammy
Old Member
Old Member

Posts : 59
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-05-25
Age : 17
Location : Indonesia

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Sammy on Tue 28 Mar - 7:12

Hello there
It's been quiet long time for me being off from this forum.
Are there so many things that I missed it? Or there aren't many things happen here?
Hehehe sorry for many asking XD- But keep on the work guys I trust you all in this development~
I'll try to keep up to date once a week from now on to give supports to you all guys~

Keep going!


_________________
Member of K.o.B.

Always look 30 seconds ahead.

Sponsored content

Re: This Months operations?

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue 17 Oct - 2:48