Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

Generic Questions

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Generic Questions

Post by Nomaru on Mon 26 Jan - 20:47

So, as someone interested in both SAO and Nova, I wanted to put a couple of questions out to get a better idea of what this other game is going to be like.

What will the combat system be like? (SAO sword skills vs. Alpheim skill-based combat)
Will there be different races?
If so, basic RPG races or anime races? (cat-people, etc.)
How do you plan on implementing magic? (gesture based, voice command based, etc.)
Side note: if you're still trying to figure this out I have a few ideas that might help
Will there be unique skills here, like in SAO?
What will basic story progression be like? (In SAO, it would be clearing the floors.)
Will characters be fully customizable or based off of our irl appearances?

If you guys don't have the answers, that's okay (I know you're focusing on SAO right now), I just wanted a bit more info on your other project.

Masterguy
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Re: Generic Questions

Post by Masterguy on Mon 26 Jan - 21:09

Also can we have screenshots of floor 1 in sao, it's been a long time and we still haven't seen anything

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Post by Akira on Mon 26 Jan - 21:12

Nova will have fully customizable characters, there will be 13 races to choose from each with there own special features and heights and a mix between anime and regular rpg races, some races will have their own language that you will be able to learn, but all will speak the common tongue Story wise- Long, Will focus on either stopping or helping a wanna be god to take over the world and will also effect the next game during its story,also any player-built houses made in solo mode will import over to the next game, as long as you're in solo mode Story mode must be beat before any of the other features will be unlocked i.e. multiplayer. Magic- will be voiced based, blood will also be a feature in the game. It will be a level based game, and will have skills that will be leveled up, and no unique skills for now. though between Nova and Nova league of legends will be almost 2 thousand years.  

Also the engine is currently being worked on so all we can do right now is do 3d model pics and the floor 1 will not change in appearance that is the final version of it, without any towns, and support towers.

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Nomaru
IG Team
IG Team

Character
Organization (AoNB): Worlds End

Post by Nomaru on Mon 26 Jan - 21:25

Okay, so nova will be a VRRPG as opposed to a VRMMORPG? And how will the language system work? Will the players actually have to learn another language?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Mon 26 Jan - 21:29

Yeah VrRpg, and only if they want to, like say you're a human raised far from the light elves, and go to one of their cities, if you find one of their schools-(that means that there will be children as npcs in the game) You will have options to learn the elvish language.

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Argonus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Argonus on Mon 26 Jan - 21:34

Yeah I kinda want to see the new pictures of level 1 for SAO. Also could we apply for gm or a programmer?

You have nothing on Asuna... MY OTAKKUUU

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Mon 26 Jan - 21:38

I understand but right now without a working engine we cant show stuff in-game, Also only Argus members can apply for Gm position sorry, but if you want to be a programmer then your more then welcome to join and help code and then when the times come u will have a chance to be a selected to be a gm.

Argonus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Argonus on Mon 26 Jan - 21:54

Sure, what other jobs can you offer? I want to work with the Argus team, just making sure I pick the best one for me.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Mon 26 Jan - 21:58

Well what else can you do?

Argonus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Argonus on Mon 26 Jan - 22:15

I could help draw and sketch items or objects in the game and NPC designing if that's needed.

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Mon 26 Jan - 22:17

That would be helpful on both parts. So we would be delighted to have you on our team.

Argonus
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Argonus on Mon 26 Jan - 22:27

Where do I begin Akira? Also thank you for accepting me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15

Current date/time is Sun 4 Dec - 10:15