Izanagi Games is an Indie game company looking forward to developing the next gen of gaming.

t.l.a models

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character
Organization (AoNB): The Shinsengum

Re: t.l.a models

Post by Akira on Tue 16 Aug - 1:05

TLA Update -who can name this famous bridge- in rl this bridge spans what is called the Golden Gate Strait and resides in the USA.
(got a few more things to add to her before she is 100% complete but happy to show u to her atm) Very Happy
" />
" />

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Tue 16 Aug - 1:30

How long did it take you to make the bridge at its current state? I'm just highly curious. In fact, depending on the relative size of a model, how long does it take to create the basic shape/outline of it?

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Tue 16 Aug - 1:50

Leriko wrote:How long did it take you to make the bridge at its current state? I'm just highly curious. In fact, depending on the relative size of a model, how long does it take to create the basic shape/outline of it?

ive worked on off of this model for the last couple of weeks - but id say at least a good 30 hours- late nights for the win Very Happy

basic shape outline takes me a few hours - while getting height width and stuff right takes more time-

Black and blue, turning and over-turning the things i’d chosen countless times, forever repeating the same actions… Ungainly. Awkward. Indecisive. Weak. Endlessly useless. That is what i am.” Commander of K.o.B and The Shinsengumi-GM of Nova, TLA, AoNB“

Leriko
Old Member
Old Member

Character

Post by Leriko on Tue 16 Aug - 1:57

I did graphics classes in school, but they were never that advanced or time consuming. Thanks for the answer~

Silmiss
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Silmiss on Wed 17 Aug - 8:25

Wow, that looks really good! Is it proportionate to the rl one?

It's the Golden Gate Bridge, if his hint wasn't obvious enough for anyone Razz

Akira
Admin
Admin

Character

Post by Akira on Wed 17 Aug - 19:16

Silmiss wrote:Wow, that looks really good! Is it proportionate to the rl one?

It's the Golden Gate Bridge, if his hint wasn't obvious enough for anyone Razz

u are correct and atm its not a 1:1 scale- reasons to save pcs resoursces- as i usually listen to music while modelng- helps pass the time and keeps me focused XD- im sure the 8 core can handel it at a 1:1 scale if i really felt like resizing it- but ill do that once its 100%

Kyoya
Old Member
Old Member

Character
Organization (AoNB):

Post by Kyoya on Tue 23 Aug - 18:30

Nice!

1. Those who possess control of the mind are invincible
2. Fighting the future is impossible and unreasonable if you want the future to change then you must change the present first
3. Just because you want to change the future to your will it will not always change the way you want it
4. Always do good for karma is real though it believes in equivalent exchange
5. Do what makes you happy and you will prosper

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:54

Current date/time is Mon 5 Dec - 20:54